Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Master of My Domain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Suggestions

Some thoughts that I had. Mostly since some things in the game cost a lot and take a long time to acheive.

1 - Maybe make it so you can take more than 1 class at a time. Especially since some of the classes take 2 months to complete. Maybe 1 class from each city/college at the same time. Or make pre-requisites?

2 - Make an advanced computer class. I've been waiting forever to be able to get the highest paying job. It takes like 4 months to get enough computer skills for it.

3 - It seems a little uneven that the daily jobs pay <$1000 (no one can have the best job yet because of computer skills) but you can vote as a 1st day player and get $2500 a day. My job barely buys me 1 of the cheapest Health pills a day...

4 - Crimes - they really don't pay.

5 - Health Regen, this hasn't been a big deal, but maybe make it so at a certain level you gain health faster.

Don't get me wrong, the game has been very fun. I just see a few areas that could use improvement.

Similar Threads:

Master of My Domain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought of something else too, maybe keep a record board for street racing. Like top 20 times.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like the prerequisites idea and agree with the crimes. I think the crimes need to either be worth more or be able to mug people (players or just random people giving you a varied amount of money).

As for the job stuff, I think just add more and change up the daily pay a tad. I still have about a month to go before I can get the highest job.

Quote Originally Posted by falkenbd View Post
    I thought of something else too, maybe keep a record board for street racing. Like top 20 times.
    I like that too, that's cool.

A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002
    www.SurdProductions.com

Shitters full! Chris from Washington's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OzzModz Classifieds

With the classes, I don't want people taking all the classes at once and everyone getting the bonuses on the same day, that's why you can only take one class at a time.

One thing I did try and do was create a prerequisite with the classes, so you had to take the basic class before taking the advance class. But it didn't work, so I disabled it for now. When I get some more time, I'll go back and try and get that working.

The big thing is, I want to make sure there are still things to achieve/goals in the game as time goes on.

There will be some classes that give out computer skills, there might even already be one. I can't remember...

Once I get some of these mods done, I'll go back to the crimes/jobs.

One reason I've not added too many more higher paying crimes or jobs, is some players have way to much money in the game already. So I don't want the economy to get to out of control. So that's why I'm working on things that cost money right now, like the cars/upgrades/racing. I need to get more things for players to spend their cash on, otherwise if I don't. Within a few more months they'll be making so much money on interest the game will get dull for everyone.

The HP gain I think I'm going to leave where it is, there are items in the game that players can use to regen HP (better items will come later). And donators already get a faster refresh rate too.

Master of My Domain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically i'm relying on interest to earn enough money to buy stuff right now.

once I buy it i'll basically have very little income, and i'll be screwed the next time new stuff comes out.

Master of My Domain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got another idea for you.

sell an item that helps you get out of jail sooner. like a jail key, or a file, or a donut (police bribe)

Shitters full! Chris from Washington's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OzzModz Classifieds

got another idea for you.

sell an item that helps you get out of jail sooner. like a jail key, or a file, or a donut (police bribe)
    I'll look into something like this, good idea.

Master of My Domain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or maybe just be able to pay a your own bail.

Master of My Domain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was thinking about the fighting too.

one thing I noticed is the attacks seem to start with whoever has the highest speed, and then alternates.

if I have a lot more speed than another player (Like 10-25 times as much) shouldn't I be able to hit them more than once before they get a swing in?

Master of My Domain
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

i was thinking about the fighting too.

one thing I noticed is the attacks seem to start with whoever has the highest speed, and then alternates.

if I have a lot more speed than another player (Like 10-25 times as much) shouldn't I be able to hit them more than once before they get a swing in?
    The game was originally like this but was changed.