User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bluetooth problems

I'm not a pro at speakers/systems but, I know a thing or two. I hooked up 2 kicker 6x9s, and 2 kicker 5.25s in my 99 ram 2500. The truck has a Kenwood stereo in it and it was there when I bought the truck 2 years ago. I'm not sure of the model number of the Kenwood. All 4 speakers sound great with USB and CDs. But when I try Bluetooth, only the front 2 speakers work, and the back 2 will not. I've tried everything I know to do. Any suggestions?

Shitters full! Chris from Washington's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OzzModz Classifieds

Default Re: Bluetooth problems

Quote Originally Posted by Trey828 View Post
    I'm not a pro at speakers/systems but, I know a thing or two. I hooked up 2 kicker 6x9s, and 2 kicker 5.25s in my 99 ram 2500. The truck has a Kenwood stereo in it and it was there when I bought the truck 2 years ago. I'm not sure of the model number of the Kenwood. All 4 speakers sound great with USB and CDs. But when I try Bluetooth, only the front 2 speakers work, and the back 2 will not. I've tried everything I know to do. Any suggestions?
    I have a Kenwood in my other car, and I believe if memory serves me correctly that you have to enable all the speakers on BT to play. By default it only played out the front speakers. You'll need to go into the settings and see if you can find anything like that.

Shitters full! Chris from Washington's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OzzModz Classifieds

Default Re: Bluetooth problems

Quote Originally Posted by Trey828 View Post
    I have a Kenwood in my other car, and I believe if memory serves me correctly that you have to enable all the speakers on BT to play. By default it only played out the front speakers. You'll need to go into the settings and see if you can find anything like that.