User Tag List

Thank You Thank You:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why Aftermarket Android 9.0 Car Stereo is best currently instead of the Android 10 ?

Hi all,
    If you are an audio fan who is looking forward to upgrade your car stereo, you may have already know that there are kinds of Android car stereos in the market with different Android versions.

So does it matter much for the Android system in the car stereo? Is it really a must to get the car stereo with a latest Android system? Which Android system is best for car stereo?

As a car stereo lover, I have used different versions of Android aftermarket radio. And I'd be very happy to share my experience and tips with you.

In theory, the newer system your car stereo have, the better performance it will be. However, that is not the case for the car stereo. Why? Please read on to find out.

Compared to mobile phones, the hardware of car stereo fall behind a lot. This means most car stereo can't get the most out of latest Android.

According to my personal experience, most Android car stereos with the following systems Android 6.0, 7.1, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0.

Why Aftermarket Android 9.0 Car Stereo is best currently instead of the Android 10 ?-android_popsicle_1600_thumb800-png

Let me show you the main difference of them one by one.

1. Android 6 Marshmallow car stereo is mainly improved with the background app management "deep sleep", enabling lower power consumption and heat dissipation.

2. Car stereo with Android 7.1 Nougat takes advantage of the system code optimization. App running speed is 6X faster for the same hardware. You will have a much smoother and better experience.

3. Android 8.0 Oreo car stereo continues to improve the app start up speed and safety level. It pays more attention to the details to optimize the performance.

4. Android 8.1 Oreo car stereo doesn't have much system difference compared to 8.0 except some changes to the themes and so on, making it better fit with new hardware.

5. Android 9.0 Pie car stereo has a redesigned user interface, looks richer and more beautiful. Besides it added a lot of new features like the support of the latest Bluetooth technology HFP/A2DP.

6. Android 10 system car stereo only appears recently. Unlike other previous Android versions, Google requires third party manufactures to pass the Google GMS verification so that to get the full features of Android 10.

So do you think the Android 10 car stereo is best?

I bet you will.

I got the same thought with you and I can't wait to buy one from the online store and got it installed on my car.

Guest what? I didn't get any performance improvement. Instead it seems it runs a little slower. After searching some review online, I found that I am not the only with this issue.

I talked with some tech expert friends including one from Google.

The reason is that they are not used the official Android 10 system. The Android 10 Car stereo system is rooted from the previous version like 9.0. This makes the stereos look like Android it is Android 10 but actually it is still Android 9 or so.
    As of the writing, Android 9.0 is still the most mature system for car stereo.

That makes sense, right?

To sum up. Due to the hardware limitation of the car stereo, nowadays the best car stereo you can get from the market is Android 9.0 car stereo.
    Why Aftermarket Android 9.0 Car Stereo is best currently instead of the Android 10 ?-7edeb9eefad5b42f78f2bf9385305f08-jpg

I am sure the powerful Android 10 car stereo will be released in future. But honestly it may still take some time. Maybe a few more months.

Until then, you should get an Android 9.0 car stereo instead of Android 10 car stereo.
    What do you think?
    If you find this post is helpful, please do not hesitate to share it with your friends. And if you have any questions, please feel free to let's know.

Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Why Aftermarket Android 9.0 Car Stereo is best currently instead of the Android 1

I donít think I would choose Android 10 for my Android stereo. Android upgrades are a big, hot mess, always. Except Google itself, not many Android manufacturer received a satisfactory grade for its performance with the most recent major Android upgrade. It can take a while for Android 10 to become available on other devices other than Googleís phones. In other words, you donít need to panic or hurry, you have time until the car stereos market starts using Android 10 stably.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Why Aftermarket Android 9.0 Car Stereo is best currently instead of the Android 1

Well, as we like to call them android units, the Android system is the most important part that take the driving vibe to a next level through the best songs out there. Throughout the research, I have spent many hours trying to understand and make the best choice. i would choose Android 8.0, 8.1 or 9.0, as they have been on the market for a while now and has amazed and convinced enough people, and the manufacturer focused its attention on optimizing them properly. As we can see, many chinese brands car stereos are Android based, reliable brands like Eonon, XTRONS, Erisin,Pumpkin, etc. if you have a deep comparison, you will see the most important selling point of these products is not the Android version, but the liability of the brand. Well, people would say they are all made in China and all the same, but some of them come with something extra and exclusive on top. For example, i have a XTRONS Android 8, it is the most powerful hardware with extensive features. With the enhanced power and performance, the product stands out among the other competitive products, it is very stable and can handle all the apps i have been using without lagging. It is is a flagship unit. Of course, Android updates are a still a point of contention, but just because the Android stereo isnít getting full OS updates doesnít mean itís totally out of date. I would say, Android updates are becoming less and less significant. If you have a device with Marshmallow (Android 6.0) or above, you still have a very modern Android experience with most of the latest features. You can still use all the latest apps just like i do on my XTRONS Android 8.0 unit.