Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Shitters full! Chris from Washington's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OzzModz Classifieds

Default Fast Food Ads vs what you really get.

LOL, I saw these and it totally reminded me once I went to an Arby's.
    The picture of the roast beef sandwich looked like it was 6 inches tall, with enough roast beef to feed me for several days.

When I got home, and took it out of the bag, there was like 3 slices of roast beef on a squished bun.

Master of My Domain
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've stopped eating at mcdonalds a few months ago. Order just a hamburger with nothing on it. It's very bland, no taste really at all. I find myself going to steak and shake most of the time now, meats probably mostly filler as well, but at least it's tasty. lol

Shitters full! Chris from Washington's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OzzModz Classifieds

Quote Originally Posted by MobileAudio219 View Post
    I've stopped eating at mcdonalds a few months ago. Order just a hamburger with nothing on it. It's very bland, no taste really at all. I find myself going to steak and shake most of the time now, meats probably mostly filler as well, but at least it's tasty. lol
    I haven't been to Mcdonalds I'm thinking in maybe 4 years? Their food has just gotten terrible, not sure what is going on with them.
    Same with Burger King, just terrible.

This spring though I'm going to visit CA and I'm for sure going to In N Out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha omg i was starving one day a few weeks ago and theirs a mcdonalds in my town and then theirs a burger barn type of place just a little hole in the wall place but good burgers,but you have to go inside and wait and all so i got the big mac from mickey d's and the meat was like 2 3/4 wide and seriously 1/4 thick i was like WTH! your better off eating one of those breakfast jimmy dean sausage things,the meat is over a 1/2 inch thick and like 3 inches wide haha and tastes better.

i remember long long time ago wataburger was awesome and dairy queen,and jack in the box now days the people working their don't want to be their for one thing and i don't blame them,minimum wage is like 7.50 in texas you can't live on that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Fast Food Ads vs what you really get.

OMG LOL That is so true! You expect something that looks like the ad and it is NOTHING like it.
    Just lastnight I got a bigmac and it was thrown all over the place in the cardboard box it comes in, lettuce all over the place and tiny meat. I looked at it and thought, "false advertising" .. LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I try not to eat out at fast food anymore. I feel like the food is garbage nothing taste the same anymore. The companies are being cheap on their products and they just throw anything together these days. I always laugh at this to though nothing is advertised the way it actually looks not even close.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love how adverts make out like the burgers you will receive will be massive and when i comes to it they are little and perthetic and nothing to them the adverts always makes it looks 10x better than it is