Thread: add me on FB

Master of My Domain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default add me on FB

What's up every one?!?!

Been a minute since I've been on here, I luckily remembered my password and decided to see what's been going on and there doesn't look like much forum action anymore

If any of ya old school CAC'ers wanna add me on FB feel free so we can catch up because I doubt I'll be on here often

Jared Carrell from Carmi IL

Shitters full! Chris from Washington's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OzzModz Classifieds

Default Re: add me on FB

Quote Originally Posted by Scarrell View Post
    What's up every one?!?!

Been a minute since I've been on here, I luckily remembered my password and decided to see what's been going on and there doesn't look like much forum action anymore

If any of ya old school CAC'ers wanna add me on FB feel free so we can catch up because I doubt I'll be on here often

Jared Carrell from Carmi IL
    Hey Jared,
    Ya the forum has been really slow, most of the OG people moved on to other things besides audio, and left the forum. I've tried to get them back a few times, but it's hard keeping the place active.
    I've been trying to get things going again, just been difficult since car audio isn't as popular as it once was. Hope you're able to stick around and help keep things going

I tried looking you up on FB, couldn't find you.

Master of My Domain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ive never moved on from car audio lol its still my main hobby and addiction!

These days i have a 98 grand cherokee 4.0 with a 200amp JS Ultimate alt, four agm batteries, 1/0 welding cable through out, 80prs deck running a fully active front stage to a set of Helix tweets in a-pillar and PRV mids in front all being powered by a JL 360/4. Substage is an American Bass XR in about a 4cf aeroport enclosure tuned in the low 30s

And im easy to find on FB, just search my name "jared carrell" and you'll see me in a red shirt cuddled up to a blonde!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OzzModz Classifieds

Quote Originally Posted by Scarrell View Post
    Ive never moved on from car audio lol its still my main hobby and addiction!
    Same here, mostly just do stuff to the Camaro now.
    But I still find it a fun hobby and enjoy being creative with things.

Master of My Domain
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Don't worry, we are all still alive.

And I still love car audio. However.... I work full time, go to school full time, and I have a house, finance, and a 15 year old to deal with.

In other words, I have no life.

Chris, thank you for the birthday email. I know it is automatic, but its still nice to see. I also know you are working hard to keep the board busy. I really wish I had time to post more often, or even check in. With the new job, and school I just don't have the time.

I hope things are going well for everyone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OzzModz Classifieds

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyC View Post
    Don't worry, we are all still alive.

And I still love car audio. However.... I work full time, go to school full time, and I have a house, finance, and a 15 year old to deal with.

In other words, I have no life.

Chris, thank you for the birthday email. I know it is automatic, but its still nice to see. I also know you are working hard to keep the board busy. I really wish I had time to post more often, or even check in. With the new job, and school I just don't have the time.

I hope things are going well for everyone.
    Hey Jeremy,
    Thanks for stopping by, I totally understand the time issue. It's hard finding time to keep things going.

Glad you were able to check in, feel free to stop by whenever you can.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm still alive too! lol Sorry it's been so long. I haven't even looked up much of anything in terms of car audio in quite some time. I still drive my 07 Tundra with all of my same stereo. The only thing that's changed with it is that my head unit's internal amp quit a few years ago lol. A lot else has changed with me, though. Married in 2014, house, no kids that I know of, ham radio general license, a surgery (no, not a sex change), and of course a couple job changes, but now in a better job even if it is pretty boring. The wife and I travel at least a few times a year. Since 2007, I've been to 15 countries and been to a lot of the USA (only 15 states to go). Can't quite say that I'd be on here any more often, but I got a birthday email and couldn't believe I'd forgotten this forum. I still have a love for cars and electronics at least! ...just not together as they used to be for me.
    Hope you guys are doing well!

A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002
    www.SurdProductions.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OzzModz Classifieds

Quote Originally Posted by William from NOLA View Post
    I'm still alive too! lol Sorry it's been so long. I haven't even looked up much of anything in terms of car audio in quite some time. I still drive my 07 Tundra with all of my same stereo. The only thing that's changed with it is that my head unit's internal amp quit a few years ago lol. A lot else has changed with me, though. Married in 2014, house, no kids that I know of, ham radio general license, a surgery (no, not a sex change), and of course a couple job changes, but now in a better job even if it is pretty boring. The wife and I travel at least a few times a year. Since 2007, I've been to 15 countries and been to a lot of the USA (only 15 states to go). Can't quite say that I'd be on here any more often, but I got a birthday email and couldn't believe I'd forgotten this forum. I still have a love for cars and electronics at least! ...just not together as they used to be for me.
    Hope you guys are doing well!
    Hey, Welcome back!
    Happy Birthday too

Glad to hear your doing well.
    I also just got married, back in July. We try and travel at least once a year, we went to Tahiti on our honeymoon. That place is fantastic!

Try and pop back here more often, it's awfully quiet around here at times!

Chris