Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Old Members who haven't been on here in awhile

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Chris from Washington

Old Members who haven't been on here in awhile

Post by Chris from Washington »

I was just looking at some old posts and realized that we have a lot of MIA users.

Anyone keep in touch with any of our old regulars?
I've tried PM'in a few of them, but haven't heard back from anyone. Not sure if they still use those email addresses or not though.
Tim
Master of My Domain

Post by Tim »

Just pmed you back chris. I dont know what happend really everything just blew up all at once. I been meaning to check back in.

since this is a thread about MIA users has anyone heard from Terry (Sound Solutions) what about Mike (cargodz).

Tim
Chris from Washington

Nope haven't heard from either of them. I looked up Terry and it says he was last active back in December. He must have stopped by, but didn't post. CarGods I have no idea what happened to him. He just disappeared.
JeremyC
Master of My Domain

Post by JeremyC »

Don't forget Fishy and Johnathon.
brent

Post by brent »

Hey guys, I got the email and PM from Chris about checking in. I used to lurk a lot, don't know that I was ever much of a contributor though. I had a family and ran out of audio budget, but I think I am through the grieving process now :) I will try to contribute a bit more to the forum, I have always thought this was one of the best places on the web.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain

Post by Bwcad1 »

Im still around!
loudwagon15s

Post by loudwagon15s »

I browse from time to time, but school has been f'n busy...engineering ftl. Too bad car audio is becoming extinct
Chris from Washington

brent wrote:Hey guys, I got the email and PM from Chris about checking in. I used to lurk a lot, don't know that I was ever much of a contributor though. I had a family and ran out of audio budget, but I think I am through the grieving process now :) I will try to contribute a bit more to the forum, I have always thought this was one of the best places on the web.
Welcome back!
lol at the grieving process haha
Chris from Washington

JeremyC wrote:Don't forget Fishy and Johnathon.
oh ya! I'll look them up and see if I can get ahold of them too.
Chris from Washington

loudwagon15s wrote:I browse from time to time, but school has been f'n busy...engineering ftl. Too bad car audio is becoming extinct
I know what you mean about car audio, figures the time I'm getting back into it.

I really want to get one of those new double din android decks. I'm going to wait a year for them to get the bugs out, and hopefully have ICS running on them instead of gingerbread.