Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Anyone into GM TBI chip tuning?

A Place to Discuss Modifications done to your cars.

Moderators: William from NOLA, GlassWolf

Purple RS

Anyone into GM TBI chip tuning?

Post by Purple RS »

http://www.dynamicefi.com/

This made it easy for my 89 Camaro. From Dynamic EFI, it's a replacement board for the ECM and retains only the Cal Pack from the previous board.

I loaded the software onto my netbook to have a look at the various screens. This looks to be quite easy to use, but I could be wrong. Comes with several stock bins to get started.

Install was quite easy for me, I took the ECM to work and did the swap during one of my breaks - I have access to some nice soldering equipment.

Here's the modded case, note the end is now gone and the new cover piece sitting on top. The RJ12 jack on the new board lines up with the square hole in the end of the cover.

The board swap was pretty straight-forward. The only challenge I had was desoldering the cal-pack and removing it without bending its pins (it's supposed to be in a socket on the stock board).

Here, cal-pack has been moved to the EBL board, it sits in the socket on the right side of the board.

Stock board is removed and the ribbon cable cleaned up and ready for the EBL board.

And the finished product, minus the new end cover.

Once installed, my car started right up, before even flashing the bin to the board. The VE learn function is pretty nifty, but I still need to get into the other aspects of tuning with this.

I was using Flash-N-Burn from Moates before and this is much easier to use, no more pulling the ECM to remove the chip and reprogramming it on a chip burner. The ECM stays where it belongs and connects to a laptop via RJ11 to serial adapter.
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Awesome!

I'm currently looking for my next daily driver (1st gen s10, extended cab, 4.3, 2wd), and I plan to do a few small mods to it (vortec heads, custom grind cam, edelbrock intake, the ultimate tbi mods, 350 injectors, full exhaust, etc, etc.)

While it would be wild, the stock tbi tune won't like it. So keep us updated!

Now all I have to do is find a clean, rust free, lower mileage (or atleast under 125,xxx or so) 1st gen s10, s15, or sonoma. I'm going to be really strict, so I'll probably look for it out of state (Virginia, North Caroline, etc - where rust isn't much of a problem!) :D
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Purple RS

Post by Purple RS »

This should be able to work for your project. The CD comes with some 4.3L bins, as well as several others to start from.

I'm mostly stock for now, just headers and 3" exhaust and open element air cleaner. I can already tell the car runs better just from using the VE learn function and saving to the bin (you know how the butt dyno works). Smoothed out the Spark Advance table using Tuner Pro, and saved that to the bin and directly flashed the saved values to the ECM. Still a bunch to learn, but so far is quite easy to use.
Purple RS

Post by Purple RS »

I played with this a little more this weekend with a friend who knows more about tuning than I do. What I really need is a Wide Band O2 to input to the EBL, then I can tune WOT where I can't do that using the BLM values that need to be used now.
soixamxamac8

Post by soixamxamac8 »

[*]Bảng hiệu Alu, bang hieu alu, 0973 480 443 (Mr. Tuan), 0989 366 487 (Mr. Cuong) Chuyên làm bảng hiệu, hộp đèn quảng cáo cho các công ty, tập đoàn, … có nhu cầu phát triển thương hiệu bằng cách tài trợ biển hiệu cho các cửa hàng ủy quyền, các đại lý, nhà phân phối. Với các công ty thuê nhà cũ làm văn phòng hoặc các cửa hàng muốn đầu tư bài bản cho mặt tiền của doanh nghiệp thì sử dụng công nghệ ốp nhôm aluminum composite làm mặt dựng cho toà nhà hay cửa hàng là một giải pháp hữu hiệu:*Nhanh, đẹp, sang trọng và tiết kiệm chi phí.
Bảng hiệu Alu
Một căn nhà ọp ẹp thủng trước dột sau,*chỉ cần ốp mặt dựng nhôm aluminum xong,*cộng thêm chút sơn phết và trang trí đã có thể biến ngay thành một tòa nhà hoành tráng,*bề thế và sang trọng.
* Ngoài ra,*các tòa nhà mới xây dựng cũng đang có xu hướng sử dụng mặt dựng nhôm aluminum để trang trí cho thêm phần bề thế và sang trọng.
Bảng hiệu Alu
Dịch vụ thi công mặt dựng nhôm aluminum của Quảng cáo Tầm Nhìn Việt đáp ứng yêu cầu của quý khách về mỹ thuật, độ bền, an toàn và tiết kiệm.
Xin vui lòng gọi trực tiếp cho chúng tôi để được tư vấn và có báo giá cụ thể. Mỏng và hoặc xây dựng kịch bản phông chữ khó đọc (và thường là vô hình) ở những khoảng cách dài. Sử dụng nét dày và phong cách đơn giản để tăng mức độ dễ đọc ở khoảng cách lớn hơn 1.000 m.
Giữ không gian dư dật giữa các chữ cái cá nhân để tránh làm mờ, và tránh ALL CAPS, họ ít rõ ràng, quá. Biển quảng cáo của bạn đã được đọc để thuyết phục.*(Xem sự lựa chọn phông chữ theo phong cách tốt và xấu ở đây.)
Phông chữ lớn cho phép đọc ở khoảng cách xa hơn, tạo cho người xem thêm thời gian để xử lý tin nhắn của bạn. Khi thiết kế bảng quảng cáo, loại kích thước tối thiểu là 18 “cao, với 3 và cao hơn là tối ưu Humungous loại không chỉ hỗ trợ khả năng đọc. Nhưng thêm vào cuộc sống để tin nhắn của bạn.Tác giả bài viết: dichvuvip.net