Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

I'm Still Alive

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
JeremyC
Master of My Domain

I'm Still Alive

Post by JeremyC »

Well, guys... Its been a while.

I was on my computer tonight moving some shows to my iPhone and decided to check in.

Lets see, what has changed for me. I separated from the military, moved to Texas, and I got married. We bought a house, I got a job local working for a defense contractor, started going to school to work on a business degree and I'm starting a real estate investment business.

I still have the black accord, sadly the stereo is in the closet awaiting its replacement. I will get my S4 damn it. Even if I have to wait a little longer.

I hope things are going well for everyone. I do miss you guys.
Chris from Washington

Re: I'm Still Alive

Post by Chris from Washington »

JeremyC wrote:Well, guys... Its been a while.

I was on my computer tonight moving some shows to my iPhone and decided to check in.

Lets see, what has changed for me. I separated from the military, moved to Texas, and I got married. We bought a house, I got a job local working for a defense contractor, started going to school to work on a business degree and I'm starting a real estate investment business.

I still have the black accord, sadly the stereo is in the closet awaiting its replacement. I will get my S4 damn it. Even if I have to wait a little longer.

I hope things are going well for everyone. I do miss you guys.
Hey There,
Nice to see you on the forums again!
Glad to see things are going well for ya!

Joe was here the other day too, hopefully we can get more of our older regulars to post more on the site.
I'm pretty much the only one that still stops by here regularly these days.
formerlyOnyrmrk

Post by formerlyOnyrmrk »

Well I am still here. I lost my password so I just changed it and I will be here more and more. Jeremy, I have missed talking to you as well. We need to get together sometime soon. BTW, there is a show in College Station this weekend that I am judging. There will be 30 to 40 cars there and the top SQ cars in the country. I am judging IASCA so I most likely will listen to every car. BTW, I have started my own speaker company. Not like Wolfpack Audio where all he did was subwoofers, but legit speakers handcrafted in the Tuscany region of Italy.

The company name is long, Industria Italiana Alta Fedelta, or in English, Italian Industry High Fidelity. IIAF for short. We are introducing three lines, BL-1, BL-3, and BL-5. Good better best. If you are still wanting something that will make that S4 jam, or even your Accord, let me know, I will hook you up with some good pricing.

That goes for all my old school friends here. You too Chris :D

Our website is under construction, but it will be iiafaudio.com Keep checking back, but it will be online by Mid July. I will have our first shipment in a 20' container by the start of July...fingers crossed.

Chris, what is the chance of getting my old OnYrMrk account restarted? I have a ton more posts and stuff.

--Joe
VP and Co-Owner
IIAF Audio
Chris from Washington

formerlyOnyrmrk wrote:Well I am still here. I lost my password so I just changed it and I will be here more and more. Jeremy, I have missed talking to you as well. We need to get together sometime soon. BTW, there is a show in College Station this weekend that I am judging. There will be 30 to 40 cars there and the top SQ cars in the country. I am judging IASCA so I most likely will listen to every car. BTW, I have started my own speaker company. Not like Wolfpack Audio where all he did was subwoofers, but legit speakers handcrafted in the Tuscany region of Italy.

The company name is long, Industria Italiana Alta Fedelta, or in English, Italian Industry High Fidelity. IIAF for short. We are introducing three lines, BL-1, BL-3, and BL-5. Good better best. If you are still wanting something that will make that S4 jam, or even your Accord, let me know, I will hook you up with some good pricing.

That goes for all my old school friends here. You too Chris :D

Our website is under construction, but it will be iiafaudio.com Keep checking back, but it will be online by Mid July. I will have our first shipment in a 20' container by the start of July...fingers crossed.

Chris, what is the chance of getting my old OnYrMrk account restarted? I have a ton more posts and stuff.

--Joe
VP and Co-Owner
IIAF Audio
Wow that is awesome!!
Feel free to advertise your business here whenever you want

That's show your judging, take some pics and post them here. Be cool to see how installs are looking these days.
formerlyOnyrmrk

Chris from Washington wrote:Wow that is awesome!!
Feel free to advertise your business here whenever you want

That's show your judging, take some pics and post them here. Be cool to see how installs are looking these days.
I will take as many as I can. I will also start advertising here too. Right now I am looking for dealers who would be willing to try them out.
Chris from Washington

If you would like your own section on the forum to post/advertise in, just let me know and I'll set that up for you.
Chris from Washington

Any pics from the show?
formerlyOnyrmrk

I am sorry, I was super busy and couldn't take any pictures of the show. I will see if I can find a thread that does, and share it here. We had over 50 SQ cars and I judged over 20 of them over the weekend.