Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Bluetooth problems

A Place to Discuss Modifications done to your cars.

Moderators: William from NOLA, GlassWolf

Trey828

Bluetooth problems

Post by Trey828 »

I'm not a pro at speakers/systems but, I know a thing or two. I hooked up 2 kicker 6x9s, and 2 kicker 5.25s in my 99 ram 2500. The truck has a Kenwood stereo in it and it was there when I bought the truck 2 years ago. I'm not sure of the model number of the Kenwood. All 4 speakers sound great with USB and CDs. But when I try Bluetooth, only the front 2 speakers work, and the back 2 will not. I've tried everything I know to do. Any suggestions?
justalex

Re: Bluetooth problems

Post by justalex »

Trey828 wrote:I'm not a pro at speakers/systems but, I know a thing or two. I hooked up 2 kicker 6x9s, and 2 kicker 5.25s in my 99 ram 2500. The truck has a Kenwood stereo in it and it was there when I bought the truck 2 years ago. I'm not sure of the model number of the Kenwood. All 4 speakers sound great with USB and CDs. But when I try Bluetooth, only the front 2 speakers work, and the back 2 will not. I've tried everything I know to do. Any suggestions?

The first thing that needs to be done is to check the connection, after the settings of the bluetooth itself, namely the login and password, are often the problems with this
viewcart

Re: Bluetooth problems

Post by viewcart »

Check the bluetooth version on the radio and see if there are any firmware updates for the radio and/or the bluetooth portion of the radio.

Refer to Kenwood's site and manual for updating it.