Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Car Audio Central - Reborn

Post all your general car audio questions here.
Chris from Washington

Car Audio Central - Reborn

Post by Chris from Washington »

This old forum has been online for 20+ years, and it's had a good run.
As much as I hate it, forums though are becoming extinct.

That's why I have decided to rebrand Car Audio Central, to hopefully bring some new life here.

So I would like to introduce the new site at

https://www.caraudiocentral.net/

Welcome to Car Audio Central, a welcoming social platform dedicated to car and truck enthusiasts like yourself. Here, you'll discover a thriving community where automotive enthusiasts gather to share their love for cars and connect with others who share their passion. Whether you're a devoted car lover, a collector, or a DIY enthusiast, our site is designed with you in mind. Join us to showcase your unique rides, exchange exciting project updates, and engage with like-minded individuals who understand your automotive interests. Create personalized car pages to highlight every detail of your cherished vehicles, while immersing yourself in captivating build logs and connecting with fellow enthusiasts who eagerly support your journey. Find inspiration, explore new possibilities, and be a part of an unforgettable automotive experience. Join Car Audio Central today and let your automotive passion flourish!

The forum will stay online for now, as it has a huge wealth of knowledge burried here.

But I would love to invite everyone to the new homepage, and please add your rides, share the background about it, and tell us about the project you're working on!