Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Member roll call

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain

Re: Member roll call

Post by Bwcad1 »

I wish, the dude was super super worried about people breaking in. We had to leave our phones with his security team. This was his home, not his car so I guess I can see it but he was super paranoid.
Chris from Washington

Post by Chris from Washington »

Bwcad1 wrote:I wish, the dude was super super worried about people breaking in. We had to leave our phones with his security team. This was his home, not his car so I guess I can see it but he was super paranoid.
Bummer, sounds like it was a really cool project to work on!

Happy Birthday by the way!
Chris from Washington

There has to be more of you guys still around.

Has anyone spoken too [MENTION=275]smoker[/MENTION];

How about [MENTION=756]Robert Wollenberg[/MENTION];

[MENTION=174]JeremyC[/MENTION]; [MENTION=935]joeyc[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1540]cargodz[/MENTION]; ?

Even if you guys aren't really into Car Audio anymore, can still post in the Offtopic forums. Just be nice to get some regular posters back.
OnYrMrk

Post by OnYrMrk »

[MENTION=275]smoker[/MENTION]; isn't into car audio anymore. [MENTION=756]Robert Wollenberg[/MENTION]; is still plugging along. I have pm'd him about this forum again. [MENTION=935]joeyc[/MENTION]; is going to grace our pages once again. [MENTION=174]JeremyC[/MENTION]; is doing well, wanting to do something cool in his new car, and Michael Feichter is doing well. Remarried to a wonderful lady. No longer into car audio anymore either. [MENTION=1540]cargodz[/MENTION] ;)
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain

Post by ridr4lif »

Hey dudes. I'm still kicking. Haven't done much in the realm of car audio in a while. I work at an independent auto repair shop and we will do an install occassionally, but never anything crazy.
I'm @teddpage on Instagram if anyone else is on there.
cargodz
Master of My Domain

Post by cargodz »

OMG... Yes I is still alive.
Joe hit me up and was saying that we were trying to get some of the old gang back on here.
I know it's been a looong time so here's the clift notes version.
Since I was gone:
Ex-wife said that the Cargodz company had to go and that it was ruining our relationship and I needed to spend more time on the maintenance business...
Come to find out she was just trying to find ways to run my life more and take more of my money.
Long story short... I left and she got everything short of my soul and my job at the University of Toledo (although she still gets alimony from that).
Now on to the good parts...
I was lucky to find the love of my life (let's me be my retarded goofy self) and slowly get back on my feet.
Still working at UT main campus, now in charge of second shift. We are buying a house only 2 miles from my work in a great neighborhood.
While I'm not in the mainstream of car audio and aftermarket anymore I do occasionally help some of my buddies with their stuff.
Now on the side my wife and I breed Savannah cats (nice little side income)
Glad to be back and amazed I remembered my log in lol
Chris from Washington

cargodz wrote:OMG... Yes I is still alive.
Joe hit me up and was saying that we were trying to get some of the old gang back on here.
I know it's been a looong time so here's the clift notes version.
Since I was gone:
Ex-wife said that the Cargodz company had to go and that it was ruining our relationship and I needed to spend more time on the maintenance business...
Come to find out she was just trying to find ways to run my life more and take more of my money.
Long story short... I left and she got everything short of my soul and my job at the University of Toledo (although she still gets alimony from that).
Now on to the good parts...
I was lucky to find the love of my life (let's me be my retarded goofy self) and slowly get back on my feet.
Still working at UT main campus, now in charge of second shift. We are buying a house only 2 miles from my work in a great neighborhood.
While I'm not in the mainstream of car audio and aftermarket anymore I do occasionally help some of my buddies with their stuff.
Now on the side my wife and I breed Savannah cats (nice little side income)
Glad to be back and amazed I remembered my log in lol
Welcome back!
Happy to hear it sounds like things are going well for you now and congrats on the new house too!
Chris from Washington

ridr4lif wrote:Hey dudes. I'm still kicking. Haven't done much in the realm of car audio in a while. I work at an independent auto repair shop and we will do an install occassionally, but never anything crazy.
I'm @teddpage on Instagram if anyone else is on there.
Hey ridr4lif,
Thanks for stopping by, just found you on Instagram.

Make sure to top by here every once in a while and check in, or post in offtopic.

Trying to get some activity going on here.
diceman1000

Post by diceman1000 »

I'm still here, fixing to get back in the game. Just put a Skar IX 12 in a Bass Bunker 1.84 cu ft vented box powered by a Skar 350.1D in my daughter's car and have the itch bad now, lol.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
expect the worst,hope for the best,and take it as it comes...live life to the fullest,alway cherish your family and friends,especialy your wife and kids

HU:ECLIPSE CD8051
FS:CDT CL61A's
F.AMP:MONITOR 1 MK2.70
RS:N/A
SUBS:TWO eD 13Kv2's in 1.25 cubes ea.,sealed
SUB AMP:CROSSFIRE BMF600D@1 OHM
WIRING:SCOCHE EFX,STREETWIREZ
CAP:STINGER 1 FARAD
BATT.:OPTIMA YELLOW TOP :sub: :sub:
OnYrMrk

Post by OnYrMrk »

diceman1000 wrote:I'm still here, fixing to get back in the game. Just put a Skar IX 12 in a Bass Bunker 1.84 cu ft vented box powered by a Skar 350.1D in my daughter's car and have the itch bad now, lol.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Hey Dice!! Good to hear from you! You might look into Italia Hi-Fi for some awesome component speakers. You can check them out here: Car Audio Distribution | CV Distribution Audio | Texas

I am business partners with two other guys and this is our company. Check us out. We offer a complete one stop shop.

We are also bringing back ORION and DLS to the US.

Joe
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com