Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Profiles & Pics

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
Ryan from Ohio

Profiles & Pics

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

First I would like to Welcome you to the Car Audio Central Forums.

Please take a few minutes to put information into your profile. As a Registered User you are entitled to a 150x150 pixel maximum Profile Picture. Platinum Members bump up to the 320x320.

We request but do not require you to put your real first name in your Profile and your signature. This can be done by logging into your User Control Panel. This helps everyone get to know eachother and puts us on a more personal level.

We also request all new member to just stop in here and anounce yourself. Maybe a few pics?

Have fun!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Jszar
Master of My Domain

Post by Jszar »

I'n not new, but I'll intro myself anyway for anyone that might be new.

My name is Jared. I am a full-time student at LeTourneau University, I am majoring in Aeronautical Science Pro Flight -- with an A&P. My plans will take me through the military, and somewhere private beyond that. I vow here and now never to fly commercially unless I need the money really bad (its a boring job at the airlines).
I am in the middle of pledging into a fraternity on campus...pretty sweet setup here.

I am a car audio addict obviously...if I only had the money for more stuff. But soon I will start working at a stereo shop here in town, hopefully. After this semester is over I'll have my MECP certification, thanks to my DC Electricity class....I think I've learned more than I want to.

I have a BMW 325i, I love it. Once you go BMW you never go back to American or Asian cars.

Elisha Cuthbert is the sexiest thing on the planet. If anyone cares.

Other than that, I have lots of homework and no more time to introduce myself. See you all around and enjoy the new site, I know I will.
I attached a pic of myself at Graduation, and a pic of my speedometer on my way down to Texas from Oregon (where I live). Yes I took the picture while I was driving, VERY carefully.
Attachments
120.jpg
120.jpg (33.32 KiB) Viewed 378 times
123456.jpg
123456.jpg (30.44 KiB) Viewed 383 times