Member roll call

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Chris from Washington

Member roll call

Post by Chris from Washington »

Who is still alive?

Tag users you remember in the tag user box above, and let's see who comes back.
This old forum is still here, just waiting for someone to post something! Use the classifieds, post in the garage, post something!
Ryan from Ohio

Re: Member roll call

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Im alive and kicking. Almost 18 year old daughter and an almost 2 year old son now.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Chris from Washington

Ryan from Ohio wrote:Im alive and kicking. Almost 18 year old daughter and an almost 2 year old son now.
wow! time flies!
good to see ya around.

OK, where is everyone else?

Tag anyone you can think of above, hopefully they will get the notification too.
William from NOLA

Post by William from NOLA »

I'm alive! Been married 4 years next week. No kids yet. I've actually still got my whole same car audio setup. It is somewhere around 12 to 14 years old. Good to hear from yall
JeremyC
Master of My Domain

Post by JeremyC »

I saw JoeyC a few weeks ago. He is doing pretty good. Few health issues, but he is still kicking and getting into mining crypto currencies. Still one of the smartest computer guys I know.

My step daughter just turned 17, and the wife and I are considering having one of our own. Lord kids are expensive.
Chris from Washington

I've been married going on 2 years now, coming up on our second anniversary in July.

Still have the Camaro, haven't done much too it lately.
also still have the 4Runner, going on 230k miles on it.
formerlyOnyrmrk

Post by formerlyOnyrmrk »

I am alive and well. Following my dreams as usual. I am married 17 years, and have two amazing grand children. I co-own IIAF, a US-based car audio driver company, with our factory in the Tuscany region of Italy. We will have our first set of speakers here in the US in early July. I will keep you guys posted.

--Joe
Chris from Washington

[MENTION=1636]formerlyOnyrmrk[/MENTION]; Funny, I was logged into the Mafia Life game, and noticed your old character was in the hospital. Someone beat you up with a dildo lol
Chris from Washington

[MENTION=1567]Ampresearch[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1177]brent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1377]brisgreat1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1616]brtnboarder3241[/MENTION]; [MENTION=640]Bwcad1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=471]CaptainPioneer[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1540]cargodz[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2193]colemanyoungerinalaska[/MENTION]; [MENTION=199]Darthness[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38]diceman1000[/MENTION]; [MENTION=363]geolemon[/MENTION]; [MENTION=32]GlassWolf[/MENTION]; [MENTION=184]High Society[/MENTION]; [MENTION=174]JeremyC[/MENTION]; [MENTION=935]joeyc[/MENTION]; [MENTION=168]Jonathan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2103]MaxdSPL[/MENTION]; [MENTION=31]MobileAudio219[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6852]Paulluap[/MENTION]; [MENTION=756]Robert Wollenberg[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4]Ryan from Ohio[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2184]scotts1000rr[/MENTION]; [MENTION=287]sinister audio[/MENTION]; [MENTION=15]sixpac440[/MENTION]; [MENTION=275]smoker[/MENTION]; [MENTION=114]solacedagony[/MENTION]; [MENTION=751]stephensmia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1611]subster87[/MENTION]; [MENTION=806]swimmerdude[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1234]Team AI[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1027]TechSys[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3409]Tim[/MENTION]; [MENTION=811]two4fifteen[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8]William from NOLA[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1909]ZeroAccess[/MENTION];

Where you all go?
This was such an active forum back in the day, be nice to know what everyone is up to these days.
High Society
Master of My Domain

Post by High Society »

Still around :)

Might be nice to follow one another? my instagram is mateolinzee.