Thank You Thank You:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kenwood DDX8019 DABS

Hello everyone ...I've been using this Kenwood DMX8019DABS in my car for a few days now..
    I cannot set it on an incoming call when the phone is connected to a bluetooth the very sound of the ringing on my phone can be heard from the speakers in the car....
    I have no problem when I talk through bluetooth, but I'm frustrated by the fact that there is no sound from the speakers in the car, that I have an incoming call....
    I paid 540 euros and there is no such simple function...
    When I have an incoming call on the phone and it is connected to the bluetooth to the Kenwood I guess it should be heard from the speakers in the car..
    I've only used Payner in my car 10 years and have had no such problems..
    Any ideas ?
    Thanks in advance

Shitters full! Chris from Washington's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OzzModz Classifieds

Default Re: Kenwood DDX8019 DABS

Quote Originally Posted by fbikz75 View Post
    Hello everyone ...I've been using this Kenwood DMX8019DABS in my car for a few days now..
    I cannot set it on an incoming call when the phone is connected to a bluetooth the very sound of the ringing on my phone can be heard from the speakers in the car....
    I have no problem when I talk through bluetooth, but I'm frustrated by the fact that there is no sound from the speakers in the car, that I have an incoming call....
    I paid 540 euros and there is no such simple function...
    When I have an incoming call on the phone and it is connected to the bluetooth to the Kenwood I guess it should be heard from the speakers in the car..
    I've only used Payner in my car 10 years and have had no such problems..
    Any ideas ?
    Thanks in advance
    Hi,
    Welcome to the forum. What kind of phone are you using?
    Are you sure your bluetooth settings on your phone, are enabled for phone calls?