User Tag List

Thank You Thank You:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

316 Views Results 1 to 5 of 5

1. Previous Thread

Hello Everybody - Stay Safe & Advice Please...

Started by Aidan_1983 at 06-14-20, 08:45 AM

Next Thread

FIRST POSTING NOt SHOwING ON FORUM

Started by bmck88 at 07-13-20, 07:42 AM

What Members Wrote...

2. viewcart

08-10-20 #2

Default Re: Pairing Phone With Car Radio Kenwood DPX504BT ?

CA outputs aren't meant to power speakers, they are meant to provide a low level signal to an amp. In regards to the bluetooth, verify you have any phone side EQs or application EQs set off and the phone volume up. Also consult your radios owners manual and verify that you don't have any volume offsets set for different sources.

3. bmck88

08-10-20 #3

Thanks for your reply. Sorry too complicated for me. I was looking for a step by step explanation. As mentioned, I do not fine the manual that helpful. bmck88

4. bmck88

3 Weeks Ago #4

Finally I have managed to access the phonebook on my Kenwood DBX504BT radio. By pressing the phone icon on the screen , the phone call history pops up and from there by rotating the
    dial on the screen I can scroll through the list of contacts and make a call . Now the only issue is exiting the phone screen and getting back to the radio options, Sirius, FM etc.
    Clicking on the radio band section does not always respond. I have not used the radio enough but at least making headway. Thanks for all replies. bmck88

5. Chris from Washington

Shitters full!
    3 Weeks Ago #5

Quote Originally Posted by bmck88 View Post
    Finally I have managed to access the phonebook on my Kenwood DBX504BT radio. By pressing the phone icon on the screen , the phone call history pops up and from there by rotating the
    dial on the screen I can scroll through the list of contacts and make a call . Now the only issue is exiting the phone screen and getting back to the radio options, Sirius, FM etc.
    Clicking on the radio band section does not always respond. I have not used the radio enough but at least making headway. Thanks for all replies. bmck88
    Yay!
    Glad you were able to get it working and thank you for reporting back with how to do it.