User Tag List

Thank You Thank You:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

288 Views Results 1 to 6 of 6

1. Previous Thread

Pairing Phone With Car Radio Kenwood DPX504BT ?

Started by bmck88 at 07-12-20, 06:19 PM

Next Thread

Alpine Teams With McIntosh on OEM Systems

Started by Chris from Washington at 08-07-20, 02:58 PM

What Members Wrote...

2. Chris from Washington

Shitters full!
    07-16-20 #2

Default Re: FIRST POSTING NOt SHOwING ON FORUM

Hi @bmck88;
    I'm sorry to hear you're message wasn't saved.
    What were you posting? Is there anything we can help you with?

3. bmck88

07-16-20 #3

Quote Originally Posted by Chris from Washington View Post
    Hi @bmck88;
    I'm sorry to hear you're message wasn't saved.
    What were you posting? Is there anything we can help you with?
    I was trying to determine what is the save procedure when posting a message on this forum. Is there an automatic save function or some other way? bmck88

4. Chris from Washington

Shitters full!
    07-18-20 #4

So I had to try it out to figure it out, this is how you restore it.
    Start a new thread, then at the bottom of the editor you should see what I have in the screenshot. Click on that, and it brings it back

Autosave.PNG

5. bmck88

4 Weeks Ago #5

Quote Originally Posted by Chris from Washington View Post
    So I had to try it out to figure it out, this is how you restore it.
    Start a new thread, then at the bottom of the editor you should see what I have in the screenshot. Click on that, and it brings it back

Autosave.PNG
    Thank you Chris. It appears I am now able to post. Here is what I wanted to bring to the forum. I purchased a Kenwood
    Car Audio Radio Model DPX504BT and had it installed. I like the radio but find the manual incomplete and misleading at best. I want to be able to access the phonebook list on the radio's screen so that I can access my list of phone contacts. My phone is connected via Blutooth and I can dial out
    via the keypad on the phone but would prefer access to the radio's screen to make a call. Not a major issue for most but certainly one for me. Hopefully my post qualifies for a helpful response. Thank you. bmck88

6. Chris from Washington

Shitters full!
    4 Weeks Ago #6

Quote Originally Posted by bmck88 View Post
    Thank you Chris. It appears I am now able to post. Here is what I wanted to bring to the forum. I purchased a Kenwood
    Car Audio Radio Model DPX504BT and had it installed. I like the radio but find the manual incomplete and misleading at best. I want to be able to access the phonebook list on the radio's screen so that I can access my list of phone contacts. My phone is connected via Blutooth and I can dial out
    via the keypad on the phone but would prefer access to the radio's screen to make a call. Not a major issue for most but certainly one for me. Hopefully my post qualifies for a helpful response. Thank you. bmck88
    I'm looking at the manual, and ya it does seem like you should be able to do this. (you're not kidding about a sloppy manual)
    So when a call comes in, it appears on the radio screen? And you can answer from the radio?

The manual says something about phone history being supported only if your phone supports PBAP.
    When you press the phone icon on the radio what happens?