Outside speakers

Started by Battousai at 04-25-08, 09:25 AM

Next Thread

Focal sub installed

Started by tomcat at 04-28-08, 01:28 PM

What Members Wrote...

2. Purple RS

04-28-08 #2

Quite a few years ago I had a... I want to say DCA 600 I believe it was. It was the 6 channel variety which ran my whole system. The car it was in was stolen in '97. I can't remember offhand what the power rating on the thing was, but I was impressed with it, even running all channels at 2 ohm without knowing if it was stable there or not. It never shut down or went into protection on me.

I like Denon stuff, my home AV receiver is Denon....

3. Audiophile

04-28-08 #3

Yeahp, this'd be this 6 channel one. The 600 might be as well, I can't find squat for info on any of the Denon mobile amplifiers. My home audio receiver is a Denon as well, and I'm SUPER impressed with it, so if this amp is the same quality, I'll be the proud owner very soon

4. Ryan from Ohio

Master of My Domain
    04-28-08 #4
    -Ryan
    [SIZE=3]www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net![/SIZE]

5. Audiophile

04-28-08 #5

Erm, call me stupid, but what am I supposed to be looking at on that link?

6. Ryan from Ohio

Master of My Domain
    04-28-08 #6

Thats the amp your looking at, and its insides. Look how crappy its laid out and looks...
    -Ryan

7. kevinberry1

04-29-08 #7

Why is that amp's board divided into separate sections? I admit I don't know much about amps' internal designs but that looks strange.

8. falkenbd

Master of My Domain
    04-29-08 #8

I'd like to point out, 2x30A fuses. That should give some insight.

9. Ryan from Ohio

Master of My Domain
    04-29-08 #9

Its an older amp, its design isnt very nice looking. Im havign a hard time determining which section is the power section or if there is a power section... lmao

I would seriously pass on this. Unless your getting it for under $100.

Also if they dates to about the same age as the other pieces lsited on ampguts (m sure it does) this is from like 1989-1991 area... Its way old...
    -Ryan

10. Purple RS

04-29-08 #10

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan from Ohio
    this is from like 1989-1991 area... Its way old...
    That's about the time frame mine came from, may even have been the same amp. I couldn't complain at the time and it did good by me. Wouldn't handle what I'm doing now...

Page 1 of 2 12