Threads in This Forum
Page 4 of 7 1234567

Started by Dna_level_c7, 05-18-07

Hi, I am interested in purchasing a pair or more of black interior neon lights. I want some...

I am in the process of adding two neon tubes to my GSXR and just wanted to get some input about my...

Well my 1st cylinder is leaking in my 95 pontiac sunfire and it needs a new head. So im gonne get a...

i got tired of looking at the rust hole.. so.. its gone.. me and a buddy were bored.. i plan on...

Started by Scarrell, 05-03-07

so i have a black light i bought at rummage sale a few years ago.. works fine, and i was bored so i...

Started by GlassWolf, 10-11-06

Here's the first pics of the new paint, unbuffed, but freshly cleared.. should be buffed and...

Started by Darthness, 03-04-07

how much might it cost (very general question, i know) to have hood repainted? I've got some spots...

Started by Evanjl, 02-08-07

Whatr is a good universal muffler at a good price with a nice low sound? friend is looking for one...

Started by Chris from MI, 03-31-07

This is just ridiculous. The tires can't have air in them, they gotta be like rubber bands...

Started by JeremyC, 02-21-07

Well guys my fog light are in (pics will be up this weekend) and I wanted to do a quick review of...

So I decided Im going do a few things to the blazer before starting on the mustang, first thing...

What do you guys think about the car in this link, it is towards the bottom...

Started by qlc1964, 09-11-06

hey !! i was able to find a coldair intake for my 95 yukon on ebay for 50.00 new instead of paying...

The one thing i love about Dodge is the fact that their warrantees cover absolutely nothing... My...

Started by Tygur, 01-08-07

After a year of rebuilding the engine, I finally got the sound, suspension and body art done. A...

Started by Battousai, 12-31-06

I'm thinking of putting lights under my dash for a blue glow effect and am wondering if I should go...

Started by custom creations, 12-30-06

I am a newbie to this site and to the car audio and perfomance and modifications but really enjoy...

Started by Fgujeko, 12-29-06

Bye

Started by JeremyC, 10-17-06

Well its that time. I need some new tires, but I would like some opinions from you all first. ...

Started by JeremyC, 11-27-06

As you guys know, I have been trying to find the alignment specs for my car for a while. Well I...

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum

[Output: 144.95 Kb. compressed to 133.81 Kb. by saving 11.14 Kb. (7.69%)]