Threads in This Forum
Page 3 of 13 123456 ...

So I decided that I can't stand the stock stereo anymore. The 1st gen s10's have a front stage...

Starting a new thread for all the stuff I've done recently. Just a few shots of the wiring in my...

Thanks for taking a look, all feedback is greatly appreciated The Vehicle Itself System Diagram...

Thanks for taking a look, all feedback is greatly appreciated The Vehicle Itself System...

Thanks for taking a look, all feedback is appreciated. The vehicle itself System Diagram...

Started by William from NOLA, 08-13-09

Well, I've had my truck since November of 07 and the 3 ID8's that were to go inside since January...

Thanks for taking a look, all feedback is greatly appreciated The Vehicle Itself System...

Started by qlc1964, 07-26-09

hey fellas!!! been a while sense i've posted check out my first time prototype pillard pods for...

Started by falkenbd, 05-30-08

Here is the start........ just masking for now - glass is going down tommorrow. Please give...

Thanks for taking a look, all feedback is greatly appreciated The Vehicle Itself Enclosure...

Thanks for taking a look, all feedback is greatly appreciated The Vehicle Itself Custom...

Started by falkenbd, 06-15-09

Got some work done on my a pillars over the weekend. Hooked up the RTA and did some testing,...

Started by MobileAudio219, 04-06-09

Car: 1989 Mustang LX Hatchback. It was a 4 cyl (2.3) with an automatic. It's getting swapped over...

A number of you asked to see pictures of our entire facility. We recently updated pictures to...

There are so many to thank for all their input and support to make this happen. It has been quite a...

Started by tater, 05-15-09

Ive been absent for alittle bit. so i guess ill share what ive been up to.

Started by tater, 12-10-08

Well thought id start a build log..not much to show but gotta start somewhere that is all...

Started by Tim, 04-24-09

I think this is the right place for this if not feel free to move it. One of our lovely members...

Cousins called me and said hey, lets install the system this evening. We have this habit of doing...

Started by CaptainPioneer, 03-09-09

Well finally after re-wiring everything and having a sub blow out... I was due for a new and...

Page 3 of 13 123456 ...

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum

[Output: 145.97 Kb. compressed to 134.80 Kb. by saving 11.17 Kb. (7.65%)]