Threads in This Forum
Page 4 of 13 1234567 ...

Started by High Society, 07-25-06

All I gotta say is WOW. This thing is a beast. I would reconmend this sub to anyone. The SQ of this...

A few years back I competed on highest level in SPL. With team colege we set 2 WR in Street B. We...

Started an install for a friend who has a car similar to mine. Here is the start of an amp rack...

Thanks for taking a look, any feedback is greatly appreciated System Diagram Source Unit...

Started by JeremyC, 08-17-08

Just finished up a friends install. Bravox Kevlar comps in the front. Factory speakers in the...

Started by JeremyC, 02-11-08

Well Glen just left the house, and we have some plans for the accord. So we should be starting on...

Started by JeremyC, 07-09-08

Figured I would show you guys what else I have been working on lately. I've had a few other little...

Started by Joeychgo, 06-17-08

Hi all - Just joined, and thought I would show off my system. Pioneer AVIC-D1 DVD Navigation...

Started by neumann, 05-13-08

Heres some pictures of my new car/new equipment. The car is a 2005 impala police package(9C3). Some...

Started by cargodz, 05-25-08

Okay, not a huge deal on the install as most have you have seen this same equipment in the Paseo...

New EMMA competition season is here and We have to do new - better install. In this thread I will...

Started by Audiophile, 04-21-08

Well guys, a few of you may know I rolled my 05 tC back in late January, early February. Since then...

Started by LBaudio, 04-15-08

This is Europe biggest car audio fair and EMMA/dBDrag/dBCup competition held in Germany. A few pics...

Started by LBaudio, 04-01-08

:bananadance: start first I created rings for subwoofers and ports

I made only kick panels and A-pillars, now comes new install - new panels for midbass, new trunk,...

Started by Tim, 04-01-08

Here are some pic I took after getting started on my new tweet panels in Bonny. This is just...

Started by Tim, 04-01-08

I just got the hang of this pic posting thing so I guess I'm posting pics of everything I can think...

Started by LBaudio, 03-26-08

Hello! I will put a few installs I did last year. Maybe some of you saw them on fgf.com, but...

:bananadance: start first I created rings for subwoofers and ports

this is friends car, he is Blaupunkt importer for Slovenia and this is his demo car. There is 480...

Page 4 of 13 1234567 ...

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum

[Output: 145.39 Kb. compressed to 134.22 Kb. by saving 11.17 Kb. (7.68%)]