Threads in This Forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ...

I've enjoyed these text based RPG's for awhile now, and really thought it would be kind of fun to...

Welcome New Players! This post is being created for you, to help you get familiar with the game...

OK, Let's start an official thread for rules of the game. Let's brainstorm some rules that are...

Started by NewRPG, 10-28-16

Dear players, vote 5* to support CAC Mafia Life and leave a nice review from here: CAC Mafia...

I'm seeing more users on the forum lately, hoping to see some of you join the CAC Mafia game too....

In Game special offer going on for today only 2/27/15. Sign up for the game, and get a free 30...

Just curious how many from here are on there. If you're not playing, join the game. It's a...

Started by Chris from Washington, 11-18-08

Since some of you may have never played these types of games before, thought I would start a thread...

We really need players to vote, it helps bring in new players. Plus you get rewarded with points...

You walk into the city center, nobody notices you (nothing new there)You open your jacket and yell...

Started by JeremyC, 08-16-12

Some of these are to make the game a little more even, and give new people a chance to actually...

Hey everyone, Just wanted to invite everyone who had an old account but haven't played in awhile...

We need to develop some other stuff for players to do. Plus I want to come up with more items,...

We had 30 players log in yesterday, I think that's the highest I've seen since we started. That...

Started by Chris from Washington, 02-19-11

cterie Kills: 61,212 holy cow!

I've noticed that since I sent out the last email about the game being back, that there are a lot...

If you want to stock up on cash, hookers, or pills. Now is the time to do it! Double Donator...

I haven't had much time to develop stuff, but we need to come up with some new ideas for the game. ...

Anyone who plays the game, can you do me a favor? Can you log into the game, and on the left...

We really need to get some new players into the game. I want to see the game grow, but right now...

Started by Chris from Washington, 02-21-10

I need some ideas from you guys, for the job activities I need more for each type of job we have....

Started by falkenbd, 04-21-09

Some thoughts that I had. Mostly since some things in the game cost a lot and take a long time to...

400k entry race, still needs 4 players. :awesome:

Page 1 of 5 1234 ...

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum

[Output: 159.93 Kb. compressed to 148.07 Kb. by saving 11.86 Kb. (7.41%)]