Threads in This Forum
Page 3 of 176 1234561353103 ...

We are always constantly striving to improve our FAQ, Guides and Information (FGI) Section. If...

Started by fbikz75, 02-24-20

Hello everyone ...I've been using this Kenwood DMX8019DABS in my car for a few days now.. I cannot...

Power Acoustik is adding Android Auto to its decks for the first time with the new low priced...

A number of product trends for 2020 were apparent at the recent CES in Las Vegas and KnowledgeFest...

Diamond Audio is aggressively adding vehicle specific audio systems with new drop in speakers for...

Atrend, a maker of speaker enclosures and owner of the Oz Audio brand of speakers and amplifiers,...

The automotive premium audio system market is expected to grow by $13.86 billion during 2020-2024,...

Nissan announced a new type of sound damping that is ultra lightweight but just as effective as...

JL Audio recently began shipping a new entry level line of JD car audio amplifiers joined by new...

For years, the trend was to add more speakers to high end OEM sound systems, to the point where...

Alps Alpine and JVCKenwood saw declines in profits for the first three quarters of the Japanese...

At KnowledgeFest in Long Beach, CA this weekend, JVC showed a new wired CarPlay and Android deck...

Started by lbradcpa, 02-03-20

Post #1 - It's nice to find a forum where an amateur and come and be just that. I had the...

Epsilon Electronics, maker of Soundstream head units, amplifiers and speakers, is launching a...

There are dashcams and then there are ‘Ring Video Doorbell’ type dashcams that let you peer in and...

The ability to improve your car’s sound system simply by downloading new software could become...

Pioneer Electronics showed at CES this month two blind spot monitoring systems due for release in...

Fiat Chrysler announced today a new Uconnect infotainment system that is so fast it is...

Started by evgenios, 01-24-20

Hello everybody. It's my first topic on your great forum. My name is Evgenios and I'm from...

Epsilon, maker of Precision Power, Soundstream and Power Acoustik, is pulling Precision Power...

Harman’s JBL and Infinity car audio brands will offer new ultra high end audiophile systems this...

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum

[Output: 153.30 Kb. compressed to 141.88 Kb. by saving 11.42 Kb. (7.45%)]