Threads in This Forum
Page 4 of 176 12345671454104 ...

We are always constantly striving to improve our FAQ, Guides and Information (FGI) Section. If...

It turns out that Pioneers newest NEX radios due in March, will not only work with K40 radar...

Alpine Electronics is launching a new wireless digital signal processor (DSP) that processes in...

Alpine Electronics is offering for the first time a full line of pre-loaded subwoofer enclosures....

Back in 1988 or 89, I bought a rap cassette tape and one of the tracks started off like Star Wars...

There's an AV revolution happening, but it isn't in your living room. Sure, CES 2020 was awash...

Alpine Electronics announced its first dashcams at CES, including one model that can work with...

Five new Pioneer Electronics NEX decks will work with two K40 radar detectors, when used with an...

Started by Ryan from Ohio, 08-23-19

Its been forever but Im about to dive back in. Currently driving a Chevy Silverado. The radio isnt...

Hi folks. My Alpine is giving me a headache with some MP3 files that are "Unsupported"...

Hi all, If you are an audio fan who is looking forward to upgrade your car stereo, you may have...

Started by Airthies, 09-18-19

Hi all Noobee on here looking for some info, I've trawled the net and came across this forum so...

I recently bought 2 Skar audio ZVX-15s D1. I have a box thats 42Wx36Dx22H. And a buddy gave me a...

Hi guys, I have developed an online radio for my chinese Joying head unit, becasue the built in...

Hey fellow bass heads. Im stumped and cant figure this out please help. I just bought 2- Skar...

Started by bogi, 08-22-19

Hello, so I bought some cheap radio on ebay like 2 years ago and the volume button malfunctioned,...

I have a 2017 Tundra and I want to upgrade the system. I have a 5 channel amp that I am going to...

Started by meduser, 08-17-19

Good evening, I am a long time car audio buff but I can't seem to be able to figure out the wiring...

Started by p2roger, 08-13-19

This is a fine digital car audio system but seriously lacks the ability to use Apple CarPlay...

I live in the UK and I have a Pumpkin ND0294B. Configuring the software in the car (trying out...

Started by mattman2040, 06-01-19

Purchased 1 kicker L7 running at 900w rms with a compatible amplifier. Would anybody lend some...

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum

[Output: 152.45 Kb. compressed to 141.03 Kb. by saving 11.42 Kb. (7.49%)]