Car Audio Installation FAQ’s

FAQ written to help guide you in basic installation

Electrical FAQ's

FAQ's written to help answer common electrical/wiring questions.

Fabrication:

FAQ's written to help guide you in Fabrication and custom installations

Advance Theory:

More advance topics dealing with Car Audio and Multimedia.

Threads in This Forum

This forum is strictly informational. Only Admin's and Moderators are allowed to post here. If...

The below lists are the property of Car Audio Central. They may not be reproduced in any form, in...

Started by GlassWolf, 05-20-10

Car Audio History 101 Inside the Daily Grill in Los Angeles, legendary radio disc jockey...

The myth of head unit power ratings Car Stereo head unit power is very deceiving! Many head...

What exactly is the gain on an amplifier? OK, I wrote this response recently to someone...

Started by GlassWolf, 05-19-10

"Clipping:" What is it, and what causes it? First, we'll define the term "clipping." This...

For the life of me Im tired of hearing this going around the forums, quickly followed by Clarks...

Basic Car Audio It has come to my attention lately that we coming upon a new era again of car...

I decided to put all of the turorials I can find on the internet all together here for anyone...

Started by GlassWolf, 04-05-05

This is a typical question about "rep points" -- so I'll try to answer it here. Scarrell ...

Company Sites: Adire Audio Aiwa Alpine American International- Wiring, FIt Kits & OEM...

This is a list of reccomended on line vendors that are good to buy from. Larger bold font sized...

Car Audio Central's Mission Statement: It is Car Audio Central’s Mission to Provide Fast and...

Started by Ryan from Ohio, 10-06-04

winISD-How to use it? First off WinISD is a freeware program put out by the fine people at...

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum

[Output: 125.44 Kb. compressed to 114.49 Kb. by saving 10.95 Kb. (8.73%)]