Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Page 4 of 4 1234

21171 Views Results 31 to 39 of 39

1. Chris from Washington

Shitters full!
    10-05-12 #31

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyC View Post
    I just saw FB, and didn't think this post would be ok on there.

I would take that stray out into the country, and finish him off. If he will act like that toward another animal, his old owners don't need him back.

And I wouldn't feel right handing him off the else, and have the same happen to them.

I'm really sorry for your loss. That sucks...

For those of you that don't have Rob on FB. The stray killed the gray dog in the picture.
    what happened?

2. JeremyC

Platinum Plus
    10-05-12 #32

Rob went out to work in the garage for a few. Came in, and found the gray dog (Einstein) had been attacked by the stray. The picture was pretty rough.

Up until that point everything had been fine. They got along last night, and most of the day.

Its really sad. I was home when my parents had to put Easton (their weimeraner) to sleep. So I understand what he is going through.

3. Robert Wollenberg

Thinkforyourselfer
    10-07-12 #33

Thanks Jeremy

I stabbed him in the throat and called the dog people to come pick him up. Just unbelievable. I have to believe they let him go for one reason or another. The dog guy scanned his chip and said they lived in the neighborhood. Wouldn't tell me where of course. But for three hours that dog was tied up in front of the house. No one came looking for him. I ran an ad on craigslist for a found dog in the neighborhood, no one e-mailed. I try to do the right thing, try to help people, animals, whatever, and this is what I get. Just doesn't make any sense.
    Robert R. Wollenberg
    Audio Alchemy, Owner
    Phone: (325) 480-2790
    E-mail: robert@abilenecaralarms.com
    Web: www.audiochemy.com
    www.abilenecaraudio.com
    www.abilenecaralarms.com
    FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy

4. Ryan from Ohio

Master of My Domain
    10-08-12 #34

I seen the pic. Rather disturbing.

I would of put two in the dogs head.

Sorry about your loss. Such a terrible way.
    -Ryan
    [SIZE=3]www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net![/SIZE]

5. JeremyC

Platinum Plus
    10-08-12 #35

Dude you did the right thing. Your loss (as sad as it was) might have saved some little kids life.

If that dog would do that to another dog, he would also do that to a kid, maybe even a baby.... So yes it sucks big time. But who knows how it could have turned out if you wouldn't have followed your heart.

6. Robert Wollenberg

Thinkforyourselfer
    10-10-12 #36

Yeah, I would have shot him if I had a gun. I was actually really pissed at the time at myself for not having any of my guns here. Time to go shopping. And you are certainly right Jeremy, no telling what could have happened if I didn't get him off the street. I did find out the owners lived right around the corner from me somewhere in the neighborhood. The dog had no tags, but was draging a very short leash. He was tied up in front of the house for at least 3 hours and not one person came looking for him. I have to believe they let him go for a reason, he must have done something at home to piss them off and their solution was to let him roam the streets.

So anyway, I finished up the stereo for now. I'll try to post pics later on tonight. I definitely need some sound deading in the truck but don't feel like doing it anytime soon. I've still got some cosmetics to tweek and a center console to build, but I have music again and it sounds awesome. For as cheap as those Daytons are, I think they sound great. I may change out my 8s in the doors to get a little more range out of them, I've got them running from 70 hz to 200. If I push them up any higher than that, they start sounding shitty. I should have went with the RS 8s instead of the classic subs. Oh well. Sounds good enough for now. I'm tired of doing all this work and not making any money at it. Time to get back to jobs that pay instead of cost.
    Robert R. Wollenberg
    Audio Alchemy, Owner
    www.abilenecaraudio.com
    www.abilenecaralarms.com

7. Chris from Washington

Shitters full!
    10-28-12 #37

So any updates on the Titan?

8. Robert Wollenberg

Thinkforyourselfer
    11-09-12 #38

Hey, yeah, sorta. I'll try to get some pics up in the near future.
    Robert R. Wollenberg
    Audio Alchemy, Owner
    www.abilenecaraudio.com
    www.abilenecaralarms.com

9. Chris from Washington

Shitters full!
    12-14-12 #39

lol it's been 4 weeks.