Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Page 5 of 5 ... 2345

18696 Views Results 41 to 48 of 48

1. Ryan from Ohio

Master of My Domain
    01-14-08 #41

Excellent.

Ive never tried the vinyl with the white cotton like backing. Its sure it would add some texture when the glue strings hit it. Also probably helps hise some minor imperfections.

Ive only used Select Products stuff. Ive tried the store brands without much luck.
    -Ryan
    [SIZE=3]www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net![/SIZE]

2. snoogins

01-15-08 #42

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan from Ohio
    Excellent.

Ive never tried the vinyl with the white cotton like backing. Its sure it would add some texture when the glue strings hit it. Also probably helps hise some minor imperfections.

Ive only used Select Products stuff. Ive tried the store brands without much luck.
    When I do something like this again, I'll probably order form select. this stuff was a total bitch to work with, but damn was it cheap.

Well, I didn't quite make my deadline, but it was **** close. Mounting posed unseen problems, as I had to mount it vertically due to the design. I used the port cutouts to pile wood inside to rest the motor on until I had started a few screws.

The security screws I have aren't long enough, so now I need to order some online. It will give me the time I need to get two screws in that are giving me trouble. I just have flatheads in there for now.

I think even without the security screws, this thing will take some time to dismantle. I may take the time to add more bolts on the back end of the box since the one in the amp rack are so close to the edge. But that may involve getting it up on the lift and moving my tank out of the way for a bit.

Wtf...****ing cats:
    CSS SDX15: 4 cubes @ 25hz

Torquing down the amp panel bolts pulled some of the inserts out, so I tapped some washers and screwed them in around the inserts. Now they aren't going anywhere:

Installed mids:

Amp panel (I may add white cathodes to the box in the future, since I have the relay for it wired already):

And out back:

Nice and clean:

Pics make the color look a little off. It's much closer in person:

I had trouble with 2 holes, so i just put some gasket caulk/tape stuff in them and it works leakfree for now:

Right before I closed it up:

I'll have to get some better shows during the daytime, but I think you all get the idea.

3. joeyc

Master of My Domain
    01-16-08 #43

very very nice work bro!
    Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
    For all your stereo wants.......

4. William from NOLA

Vroom!
    01-16-08 #44

awesome

My ID8's are in, you making my box now? lol
    A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002

5. falkenbd

Master of My Domain
    01-16-08 #45

Looks amazing, how does it sound?

6. snoogins

03-31-08 #46

Quote Originally Posted by William from NOLA
    awesome
    My ID8's are in, you making my box now? lol
    Nevar! Lol. We needz wood.

Quote Originally Posted by falkenbd
    Looks amazing, how does it sound?
    Awesome. I really loving it. Really blends well and goes low. I'm a little disappointed in output though, so my upgrade finger has been itching a little lately...

I just finished up some door speaker panels. If you guys want details, feel free to ask... I'm way tired of typing.

Picture001

Picture004

Picture013

Picture014

Picture019

Picture021

Picture022

Picture023

Picture025

7. cargodz

Master of My Domain
    04-01-08 #47

Very nice on the panels... simple and clean... I like it
    -Michael
    [URL="http://www.teamcargodzinc.com"]http://www.teamcargodzinc.com[/URL] :thumbsup
    [SIZE="2"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It![/FONT][/SIZE]
    And Proud Sponsor of
    [URL="http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com"][B][I]Team Wolf Pack Audio[/I][/B][/URL]
    Authorized Dealer

8. plcrides

01-04-14 #48

i enjoyed the hell out of this,that is some awesome work,and yea i know haha its from a long time ago,sorry i was bored on a sat/night.i bet that box weighed a ton though damn.the cats cracked me up.my cat always lays on my speaker box too while I'm doing stuff to my car outside.

Page 5 of 5 ... 2345