Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Eclipse DVC8122 12" Subwoofer, XA1000

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Eclipse DVC8122 12" Subwoofer, XA1000

Eclipse DVC8122 12" Subwoofer, XA1000

by shagdrum » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:41 pm

I have one Eclipse DVC8122 12" sub. (never got a manuel with it) and a Eclipse XA1000 amp which I was thinkin of using to power it. Would this be enough power for this sub? It is rated at 480 RMS @ 2ohm, but I know that this sub is very power hungry. I don't know the exact specs for the sub, and. I also need to know what size sealed box to build for this sub. Any input about this sub and/or this setup would be appriciated. Also, FWIW, The headunit in this setup is currently a Eclipse CD8052 with an 8 volt pre-out. Thanks.

Top