Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Clarion DXZ765MP or DXZ755MC

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Clarion DXZ765MP or DXZ755MC

by Ryan from Ohio » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:19 am

Seems like a few options missing and availibilty to control a few items...

The one seems to have more DSP capabilities...

TBH I think both are ugly as sin.

by CaptainPioneer » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:54 am

Back when i was considering HU's i was absolutely having the same problem as you. I believe that i was set on the DXZ7665MP but Personally i don't think you could go wrong with either one... I would go with which one is most ergonomically accurate for you as well as has the features you want... I would never trade my HU for a top of the line one that was near impossible to navigate or use.... Always keep in mind that ergonomics should be a priority. I would go with the 765MP

Clarion DXZ765MP or DXZ755MC

by tomcat » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:04 am

Clarion DXZ765MP or DXZ755MC, which one is better and what is the difference between the two? Other than the music catcher. I think I am going to buy one of those this week and I'm not sure which on I should get.

Top