Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Tater has arrived :D

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Tater has arrived :D

by Ryan from Ohio » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Kids these days.

And for the record we only have 3 admin and one super moderator, and man he is super!

Heck the other 2 admin never have to admin much, Bill and I take care of the blunt of issues.

:thumbsup

Relax and have fun. If you ever get ripped on about anything here it will be attitude. Our group is pretty well behaved/mannered as well as experienced. YOu wont get the trolling, name calling and general horse shit you find on the other forums.

refer to Joes last post as ref! :words

:scorp:

by OnYrMrk » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:26 am

OnYrMrk wrote:I got my lines crossed.
From the install forum, on the Mark VIII thread, Munki stated Quote:
Originally Posted by Munki
I have never personally been riding in a Lincoln mark Vlll but my friend's grandfather has one. From what i see from looking at his its very nice. My friends grandfathers mark is a 92'.
and then Tater stated his grandfathers...I mistook that munki stated his grandfather also instead of My friends grandfather. It is a vicious cycle. My apologies to Munki and Tater.
Tater,

I already apologized, no need to beat a dead horse.

by tater » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:48 pm

Ya the admin said yall dont care. I just wanted to get it straight that im my own person ;)

by Ryan from Ohio » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:23 pm

To be honest we dont care. :attitude

Well unless your acting like a fool and causing trouble. Then we get out the ban hamster. You dont want to know what happens next...

just kidding. kick back and have fun. Were pretty relaxed around here.

by tater » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:39 pm

OnYrMrk wrote:me thinks this tater and Munki duo are the same people, or that they have the same grandfather. If I am wrong, welcome to the board, if I am right, you can't have two tags here...or am I wrong in that as well?
If you have the slightest belief that me and munki are the same person. Please ask an admin or mod to check the IP that posted this particular post. It will not match any ip munki is using. I am not munki. I was helping him install a system in his pinto. But i am back to my house now

I already informed an admin i was sharing an ip address with munki for a couple days when i signed up. The admin informed me it would be perfectly ok.

by Munki » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:09 am

OnYrMrk wrote:I got my lines crossed.
From the install forum, on the Mark VIII thread, Munki stated Quote:
Originally Posted by Munki
I have never personally been riding in a Lincoln mark Vlll but my friend's grandfather has one. From what i see from looking at his its very nice. My friends grandfathers mark is a 92'.
and then Tater stated his grandfathers...I mistook that munki stated his grandfather also instead of My friends grandfather. It is a vicious cycle. My apologies to Munki and Tater.

that's kinda what i figured...lol....but its cool don't worry about it.

by OnYrMrk » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:56 am

I got my lines crossed.

From the install forum, on the Mark VIII thread, Munki stated Quote:
Originally Posted by Munki
I have never personally been riding in a Lincoln mark Vlll but my friend's grandfather has one. From what i see from looking at his its very nice. My friends grandfathers mark is a 92'.

and then Tater stated his grandfathers...I mistook that munki stated his grandfather also instead of My friends grandfather. It is a vicious cycle. My apologies to Munki and Tater.

by Bwcad1 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:22 am

OnYrMrk wrote:me thinks this tater and Munki duo are the same people, or that they have the same grandfather. If I am wrong, welcome to the board, if I am right, you can't have two tags here...or am I wrong in that as well?
what in the christ?

by Munki » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:08 am

OnYrMrk wrote:me thinks this tater and Munki duo are the same people, or that they have the same grandfather. If I am wrong, welcome to the board, if I am right, you can't have two tags here...or am I wrong in that as well?
Wait what? lol..he is my friend....but i am by no means the same person..lol

by CaptainPioneer » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:28 am

I think Tater is secretly Smoker... lol

Top