by falkenbd » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:27 am
Sorry to hear about your cat. I've had cats in the past, and I have a dog now. Since I probably won't have kids soon, my dog gets treated pretty well, almost like it was our child - SO I can see how angry that would make you.
So about the surgery, good luck. But I have to ask, how were you going around getting beat up with bats at 5?
Sorry to hear about your cat. I've had cats in the past, and I have a dog now. Since I probably won't have kids soon, my dog gets treated pretty well, almost like it was our child - SO I can see how angry that would make you.
So about the surgery, good luck. But I have to ask, how were you going around getting beat up with bats at 5?