Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Discuss

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Discuss

by Tim » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:51 pm

GlassWolf wrote:Don't back peddle on my account. I still think most of their stuff is mediocre to junk. That goes for home and mobile electronics.

LOL

tim

by GlassWolf » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Tim wrote:Yeah I understand that. I guess that was a generalized statement as I like most of the products sony puts out. Just not some of it.
tim
Don't back peddle on my account. I still think most of their stuff is mediocre to junk. That goes for home and mobile electronics.

by Tim » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:13 am

jonnyb wrote:definitely not JBL.
more like... voodoo

Dude makes a good point!

tim

by jonnyb » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:40 am

definitely not JBL.

more like... voodoo

by Tim » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Ryan from Ohio wrote:Off brands like Lanzar and such.
Heres an ampguts page:
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/MegaLoud_VX-1601/
Looks similar to the JBL GTO amps...

Ya know if it is similiar to the JBL GTO stuff it may not be to bad. I know alot of people who run JBL. I got a set of JBL GT series 8's right here next to me and they sound pretty good. Dont wanna put a 600 watt amp on them but with the right amp they dont sound bad.

Tim

by Tim » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:20 pm

GlassWolf wrote:Ya know, I called Sony low end once.. and Smoker and I haven't spoken since.
Be careful there.

Yeah I understand that. I guess that was a generalized statement as I like most of the products sony puts out. Just not some of it.

tim

by Ryan from Ohio » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Off brands like Lanzar and such.

Heres an ampguts page:
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/MegaLoud_VX-1601/

Looks similar to the JBL GTO amps...

by GlassWolf » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Tim wrote:Like how Low end?? Pyramid low end or sony x-plod low end??
Tim

Ya know, I called Sony low end once.. and Smoker and I haven't spoken since.
Be careful there.

by Tim » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Ryan from Ohio wrote:Ha, I agree.
But after searching around the net they are selling this Megaloud equipment with low end brands... Certainly not comparable with Zapco...

Like how Low end?? Pyramid low end or sony x-plod low end??

Tim

by Ryan from Ohio » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Ha, I agree.

But after searching around the net they are selling this Megaloud equipment with low end brands... Certainly not comparable with Zapco...

Top