Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

new to CAC

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: new to CAC

by Chris from Washington » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:28 am

Still hoping to see some installs! :)

by Chris from Washington » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:39 am

TheCarAudioShop wrote:still here, been busy with an install in a Cayenne the past couple days, I will post some pics of some stuff soon
Great! Looking forward to seeing them.

Chris

by TheCarAudioShop » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:34 am

still here, been busy with an install in a Cayenne the past couple days, I will post some pics of some stuff soon

by Chris from Washington » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:58 am

Where did he go?

by MobileAudio219 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:34 pm

welcome!

by Chris from Washington » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us and signed up.

Have you done any custom installs? If you have post them in the install showoff, we would love to see them.

Chris

new to CAC

by TheCarAudioShop » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:12 am

Hello,

My name is Brandon Green, I have been in the Moble Electronics industry for close to 20 years now and I have opened my own shop this past year.

I am a MECP Master Certified Technician and 2011 SME

I am always looking to learn something new and if I can help anyone out I would be more than happy to.

Thank you

Top