Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

What did Santa Bring?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: What did Santa Bring?

by rfvenom » Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:54 pm

Santa (the Wife) was awesome to me this year...Got a newlaptop, which I am on right now.....wireless is so damn cool!!! And I got the Alpine CDA-9855! Now if I can just get this built in parametric eq set right I'll be good. :happy055: :happy055: :happy055:

by William from NOLA » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:36 pm

Man, he sounds exactly like a friend of mine. My friend is a pilot, still in school, but his first car purchase will be an NSX.

by GlassWolf » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:23 pm

nah. he's had it delivered complete turn key.
he's an air traffic controller. doesn't really have time to tinker that much with the car.
I bought it to replace his NSX he sold.
he had the NSX modified for track use. new penske custom coilover suspension, engine work, etc. it was a neat car too.

by sinister audio » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:08 pm

is he going to install it himself? i think i would it would be awsome

by ridr4lif » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:05 pm

I would definitely take a Noble over a Ferrari anyday. For the money, its a bargain!

EDIT: A little example of how fast these cars really are!
Image

by GlassWolf » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:02 pm

it's a Noble M400.
comes with the motor, just has to be installed.
425BHP, twin turbo V6. 0-60 in ~3.5s, top speed over 180MPH. It's one of the fastest production cars you can buy stateside and one of the most affordable of it's class.
Really neat car.

by ridr4lif » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:56 pm

William from NOLA wrote:SWEET

What motor did he get in it? Nobles don't originally come with motors right?
I know the motor they recommend is a Ford 3.0 liter Twin Turbo set up.

You have one lucky friend Kiki. I love Noble's. I want one, but will probably never make enough to own one. They are probably one of the best handling cars out there right now.

If anyone is interested, the people who import the Noble is http://www.1gracing.com They have some cool vids and stuff on the site.

by GlassWolf » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:56 pm

I got a bunch of stuff.. some of which included;
Fuji S9000 9MP digital camera
http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/fuji/ ... s-hood.jpg
some new shoes
(U of MI)
http://www.herringtoncatalog.com/ls459.html
(in black)
http://www.herringtoncatalog.com/ls309.html
new watch (blue/brushed)
http://www.herringtoncatalog.com/es356.html
new phone
http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/st ... 0000005702
rebuilt this PC with an Athlon64 x2, 2GB DR400, 7800GT, adding a pair of Raptor 150GB drives and a pair of 320GB NCQ drives..

...some other stuff here and there

by Darthness » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:47 pm

fedex brought me a box of fiberglass and i got some resin, hardener, gloves, and masks from autozone and a hardware store!

by sinister audio » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:39 pm

that would be nice to buy your self a car for christmas. glade to hear from you too kiki ive been wondering when you would pop back in.

Top