by swevrywhere » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:30 am
I have a 1998 Isuzu Rodeo, and when I'm playing music, my door vibrates loudly during certain frequencies. Last night, I reduced much of the noise with Dynamat, but the remainder of the noise is coming from the door handle assembly. I know this because if I hold the handle up firmly, the rattling is gone. Does anybody have any tips on eliminating this rattling? Thanks for your help!
- BK
:help:
I have a 1998 Isuzu Rodeo, and when I'm playing music, my door vibrates loudly during certain frequencies. Last night, I reduced much of the noise with Dynamat, but the remainder of the noise is coming from the door handle assembly. I know this because if I hold the handle up firmly, the rattling is gone. Does anybody have any tips on eliminating this rattling? Thanks for your help!
- BK
:help: