Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

RL-p or Brahma??

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: RL-p or Brahma??

by Bwcad1 » Mon May 29, 2006 6:12 pm

nah not yet but i was thinking about it. it wont fit my enclosure as its for 4 12s but maybe a single sub setup for daily would be good.

by swimmerdude » Mon May 29, 2006 6:11 pm

Bwcad1 wrote:it is a great all around driver. and i have had very good luck with them i have installed a few and i am going to give them a shot myself.
Ever used the RL-s??. I think you should try one of them beasts!!

by Bwcad1 » Mon May 29, 2006 6:09 pm

it is a great all around driver. and i have had very good luck with them i have installed a few and i am going to give them a shot myself. on top of that im not a fan of adire anymore ther customer service is lacking severly and there products are that incredibly impressive anymore.

by swimmerdude » Mon May 29, 2006 6:05 pm

Bwcad1 wrote:deffinatly the rlp hands down.
I take it your experience has been good with them, eh Bill?

Well, I think I am leaning towards the RL-p because it has been proven to be a great all around driver. I know I will be happy with either one here and that rl-p is a sexy beast :bow


oh yeah... another thing... GO DETROIT PISTONS!!!

by Bwcad1 » Mon May 29, 2006 5:26 pm

deffinatly the rlp hands down.

by swimmerdude » Mon May 29, 2006 4:53 pm

Well, after talking to the dealer that gave me the offer for the Brahma, he said...

"But because of Adire's CS lately we have been trying to avoid any problems by doing EVERYTHING ourselves. We can recone subs and if we can just get a bunch of recone kits from Adire then our customers will never need to many any contact with Adire at all. So customer service with Adire isn't going to be a big issue with our customers. We will most likely be the only people dealing with them."

So maybe its worth a shot. He was also saying that the new Brahma's do well is small boxes and if i move to a somewhat larger one, say 3ft3, they dont need much power, 600rms would be good.

by swimmerdude » Mon May 29, 2006 4:14 pm

It's really tempting to just say get the Brahma just cause it is a really good deal but then I start to think about like... what if I have a problem, it's going to be like hell trying to get it fixed. And Mike at SS is a great guy to talk to, I have emailed him several times and he posts on their forum frequently. I can't go wrong if I got SS.

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon May 29, 2006 4:06 pm

Go with the Sound Splinter.

I know Scarell had a hell of a time with his Adire adventure...

But of course they were changing lines, build houses and yadda yadda yadda...

For me I dont care. Give me my product!

by swimmerdude » Mon May 29, 2006 3:45 pm

Anyone here use a Brahma MKIII and know what it would take to make it reach full potential?? The Brahma would have more potential than the RL-p but I have only 600rms to work with. Mike told me that 600rms in a ported enclosure would be perfect. I dont know about the Brahma though.

by Justin from Detroit1 » Mon May 29, 2006 3:11 pm

id just do the SS honestly

Top