by JeremyC » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:20 am
Why don't you try running just the focals, without everything else. It will take some tuning, (so give it a few days) and I bet you will be happier with their (and the over all) sound.
So, why are you concerned about more mid bass? Is your treble to bright, or the subs? What about your set up is over powering the mids, causing you to want more?
You will need to refresh my memory about the rest of your set up too. That way I can sugest something.
Why don't you try running just the focals, without everything else. It will take some tuning, (so give it a few days) and I bet you will be happier with their (and the over all) sound.
So, why are you concerned about more mid bass? Is your treble to bright, or the subs? What about your set up is over powering the mids, causing you to want more?
You will need to refresh my memory about the rest of your set up too. That way I can sugest something.