Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Alpine Type X

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Alpine Type X

by Darthness » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:01 am

i'm pretty sure the type-x is a sq sub.

by captaincheesey » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:59 pm

None hear, just a couple second hand views. I've heard from a guy I know that one 10 can beat 2 12's but what kind of 12s is a question. I know that the type-X is rated a pretty good sub, but is out of the grasp of people like me with very little income. And I don't want to start putting random stats on here because I am sure you have researched it and I am only a little 17 year old kid with very little experience.

Alpine Type X

by brisgreat1 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:24 pm

I couldnt find a review for this product, anyways I was sondering if it was more of an SQL sub, I have been looking into buying a new sub for my civic and I'm looking more for an SQ based sub, anyways I heard good things about the Type X, problem is I never had the time to sit down and really listen to one, any first hand reviews?

Top