Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Need Speakers

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Need Speakers

by Gagnastiak » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:17 am

http://www.ikesound.com/product-product_id/1781

I love my MB Quart, you might like them also.

by kevinberry1 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:27 pm

swimmerdude wrote:Ok... no help.
Right now I have been thinking about a new pair of Rainbow Sound Line components.
What are you guys thoughts on Beyma. http://sonicelectronix.com/item_6432.html I know there was a person who like them on here and said they were more mellow... which I like more.
I have a set of Rainbow SLC 6 1/2's and I think they sound wonderful for the price. Sure there are better component sets for more money, but these were just right for my budget (even cheaper than I planned on).

by sinister audio » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:30 pm

if you would like some prices on some DLS i can get them for you and get you a great deal on them. also i still havent got my printer hooked up yet but i should this weekend so you can get your reciept.

by solacedagony » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:24 pm

They look very pretty, but I can't say I've even heard anything about them.

by swimmerdude » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:39 pm

Ok... no help.

Right now I have been thinking about a new pair of Rainbow Sound Line components.

What are you guys thoughts on Beyma. http://sonicelectronix.com/item_6432.html I know there was a person who like them on here and said they were more mellow... which I like more.

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:17 pm

solacedagony wrote:With a tape measure! :horse
5 1/4" and 2 3/8" deep

:surprised

by solacedagony » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:56 pm

swimmerdude wrote:That would of some usefullness, now wouldnt it.
It is a 5.25" with like a 2.38" mounting depth. There is a mounting height restriction of like .689" if i remember correctly. To tell you the truth, I don't know hot that mounting height restriction is measured though.
With a tape measure! :horse

by swimmerdude » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:22 pm

two4fifteen wrote:what are your diameter and depth limitations?
That would of some usefullness, now wouldnt it.

It is a 5.25" with like a 2.38" mounting depth. There is a mounting height restriction of like .689" if i remember correctly. To tell you the truth, I don't know hot that mounting height restriction is measured though.

by two4fifteen » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:13 pm

what are your diameter and depth limitations?

Need Speakers

by swimmerdude » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:03 pm

Well, I have yet to find any deals on components lately and I dont know what I want to get. I have my amp, my US Amps AX4300, but no components. I am looking to spend up to $250 on components that have decent mid-bass and aren't really harsh, but with great clarity. Anyone have any suggestions as to what to get. I am also trying not to have to do any work to have them fit(ie...extended baffle). Help me pick out components!!

Top