Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Check out Caraudiocentral.net in 2001

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Check out Caraudiocentral.net in 2001

by Chris from Washington » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:39 pm

:angry

not 1 new review!! Come on everyone! Tell the world how great we are!

by kevinberry1 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:20 am

audiofreak12 wrote:wasen't the old sleezy board site http://www.caraudiodiscussioncentral.com ? I lookl around there every once in a while, only when im at work though, too much spyware!!
This looks like the old site...

http://p079.ezboard.com/bcaraudiotalk

I remember first finding CAC in the spring of 2004, it seems like so long ago.

by audiofreak12 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:01 pm

wasen't the old sleezy board site http://www.caraudiodiscussioncentral.com ? I lookl around there every once in a while, only when im at work though, too much spyware!!

by Chris from Washington » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:59 pm

I guess as long as we don't get a bunch of losers I'm happy with where we all. :)

But everyone post some reviews on Alexa, be cool if we had 20 some review all 5 stars of coarse

by Darthness » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:08 pm

Chris from Washington wrote:http://www.alexa.com/data/details/main? ... entral.net

huh, according to them our stats are way down??

Sure seems like we've been growing the past couple months.
looks about right to me.. maybe not as sharp.but i have noticed that in the past couple months we haven't been as busy as usual

by Chris from Washington » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:31 pm

Ryan from Ohio wrote:Hmmm, tried looking up that URL and it was partial Sleazy Board...

Kinda funny
Wierd, I just tried the old URL and got nothing. Strange

Hey, if you haven't written a review on Alexa. Write one up!
Let's get a ton of reviews on there.

by Ryan from Ohio » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:50 pm

Hmmm, tried looking up that URL and it was partial Sleazy Board...

Kinda funny

by Chris from Washington » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:49 pm

hmm
I think it was http://www.caraudiocentralforums.com

I think??

by Ryan from Ohio » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:18 pm

What was our old URL?

Heck I cant remember!

by GlassWolf » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:36 pm

down from exboard maybe, but quantity rarely reflects quality.

Top