by cargodz » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:10 am
Ryan from Ohio wrote:Mike,
Im just shocked they plan on keeping the other bridge right below it?
To me thats just tacky and makes it ugly...
I agree and I think that time will be the judge/ jury/ and executioner of that one... Right now it probably has more to do with the lack of funds that Toledo has, thanks to Carty (Glad I don't live in Toledo)... And now He wants to spend 2.6 Billion for Wi-Fi from an out of state company... At least City Council was smart enough to put that one on hold, since they have no idea where Carty is supposed to come up with the money for it.
[quote="Ryan from Ohio"]Mike,
Im just shocked they plan on keeping the other bridge right below it?
To me thats just tacky and makes it ugly...[/quote]
I agree and I think that time will be the judge/ jury/ and executioner of that one... Right now it probably has more to do with the lack of funds that Toledo has, thanks to Carty (Glad I don't live in Toledo)... And now He wants to spend 2.6 Billion for Wi-Fi from an out of state company... At least City Council was smart enough to put that one on hold, since they have no idea where Carty is supposed to come up with the money for it.