Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

n00b here

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: n00b here

by ashes2wake » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 am

Image

Image

Diamond Audio D615D4
MTX Thunder 81000D
Optima Yellowtop
StreetWires 0/1 gauge
Stinger RCA's
Custom Box built to fit in a civic

by ashes2wake » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:28 am

Thanks guys. Heres what I've got so far...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

by Ryan from Ohio » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:12 am

Hello.

Theres a decent group of people here. Not the busiest place around but we have people who know things :)

by Chris from Washington » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Welcome to the forum, glad you signed up.
Hope you stick around and post often

chris

n00b here

by ashes2wake » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Hey all my name is Zach and I stumbled onto this forum from one that I frequently visit. Anywho I'm here to soak up as much info as possible. I've always loved car audio and have had simple setups but nothing insane. From what I've seen so far this forum is loaded with great info and a great place to learn, I'll post an install thread after i get more parts together.

Top