Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Hi everyone

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Hi everyone

by Robert Wollenberg » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:13 am

chris from washington wrote:welcome to the forums, if you have any questions about your system just ask!
x2.

by Chris from Washington » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:14 am

Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions about your system just ask!

Hi everyone

by spielightdude » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi all,

I found the forums and site by accident but the timing
is perfect for me as I'm working on building a system for my
2010 Tacoma access cab.
I'm from Connecticut and listen to pretty much everything.

I look forward to learning a lot on here and hope
As I learn that I may be able to help others learn as well


See you on the boards.

Joe

Top