by JeremyC » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:14 am
Brown's.
I doubt the problem is the equipment, its probably the tuning, (or the way its wired as Ryan said) and lack of a dedicated sub. Its VERY hard to tune a system without a sub to produce enough bass. And when you do a lot of times the output you are looking for isn't going to be there.
You could talk to the shop again, and see if they can swap out the 6/9s with a 8 inch mid bass in the rear deck, and it will give you more bass sound, but not a lot of feel.
Or you can add a sub.
I would go with the sub.
So how is everything set? Bass, x-overs, gains, bass boost, and everything else. I might be able to give you some pointers on tuning that will get it sounding better.
Brown's.
I doubt the problem is the equipment, its probably the tuning, (or the way its wired as Ryan said) and lack of a dedicated sub. Its VERY hard to tune a system without a sub to produce enough bass. And when you do a lot of times the output you are looking for isn't going to be there.
You could talk to the shop again, and see if they can swap out the 6/9s with a 8 inch mid bass in the rear deck, and it will give you more bass sound, but not a lot of feel.
Or you can add a sub.
I would go with the sub.
So how is everything set? Bass, x-overs, gains, bass boost, and everything else. I might be able to give you some pointers on tuning that will get it sounding better.