Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

New guy here...

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: New guy here...

by JeremyC » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Start with the head unit, then look into subs. Oh and turn the bass down. If it sounds bad you have the bass up to high.

New guy here...

by clutchcarrot » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:52 am

I've got a 1999 lexus lx470 that has a stock double din stereo system and stock speakers. The bass in every song I play sounds awful so I'm open to suggestions on what to do but I know I definitely want to get subs in the future. I was thinking the best thing to do would be to start is to get a new head unit and there is a Kenwood double din stereo for $350 at my local audio store. What would the best thing to start off be? New speakers, head unit, or something else?

Top