Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

2004 Ford explorer speaker trouble

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: 2004 Ford explorer speaker trouble

Re: 2004 Ford explorer speaker trouble

by Chris from Washington » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:30 pm

HI There,
Welcome to the forum.

So you only lost sounds from the front right and rear left. That's a little odd.
I would double check the connections on the speakers themselves.

Did the factory system have an amp?

2004 Ford explorer speaker trouble

by Chason Ziino » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:52 am

Hi All


I have a 2004 explorer eddie bauer with stock mach audio system. As you know there is no aux input on the stock radio so I attempted to put in my own aftermarket radio. Struggled quite a bit. Radio illuminates and works fine now but during course of installation lost sound from front right speaker and back left.


I took everything out and put the stock back in with same problems. Hoping for some advice about figuring out what happened. When I cross the the + and - for the speakers there isn't any pop or crackle which makes me think fuse might be out somewhere.


Thoughts?

Top