Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Battery isolator?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Battery isolator?

Battery isolator?

by 10k-watts » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Need your help....doing my build and have a northstar battery smsagm480...I will run 2 alts...should I use a battery isolator and which one do u recommend? I'm looking at a 500 amp continuous with a 700 amp rise...should I use one? I do plan on doing demos

Mr. 10K

Top