Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

2013 Chevy Duramax with BOSE

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: 2013 Chevy Duramax with BOSE

2013 Chevy Duramax with BOSE

by zrider91r » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:52 am

Hey guys-
I've added subs to PLENTY of vehicles using the factory head unit before, but this one is giving me a heck of a time!

NORMALLY I would put an aftermarket head unit in, but this is a work truck so I'm just adding a sub to it.

I have all the power, ground and remote wired up so the amp comes on with the key, but I am still getting no sound, even with a Line-out converter.


Does anyone know what wires I need to tap into for the line-out converter?

It is a 2013 Chevy Duramax 2500, with factory Nav Touch screen and the Bose factory system.

Anyone out there able to help me?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top