Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

I found our old EZBoard

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: I found our old EZBoard

I found our old EZBoard

by Chris from Washington » Wed Jun 10, 2026 7:20 am

Just happened to come across it while I was looking for something else.

https://web.archive.org/web/20010617005 ... raudiotalk

Looks to be from around 2001! Seeing this sure does make me feel old!

Looks like there were 28 registered users at the time. Were you one? @Registered Plus

Top