by Rovin » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:58 pm
Not sure if i'm posting this in the correct section - lol
Hello guys - I'm a newbie to installing proper car audio , no more quickly simple set-ups for me . I want to do it right , not overboard & overspend alot of $ . There are so many knowledgeble & experienced people that i look forward to getting help & sharing what little i myself can offer . I'm also a member of ecoustics.com so if you see my name there - yes its the same guy !

[font=Comic Sans MS]Not sure if i'm posting this in the correct section - lol
Hello guys - I'm a newbie to installing proper car audio , no more quickly simple set-ups for me . I want to do it right , not overboard & overspend alot of $ . There are so many knowledgeble & experienced people that i look forward to getting help & sharing what little i myself can offer . I'm also a member of ecoustics.com so if you see my name there - yes its the same guy ![/font] :bigwink: :thumbsup ;)