Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Anyone in the Detroit area want free window tinting?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Anyone in the Detroit area want free window tinting?

by Ryan from Ohio » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:03 am

Dunno, havent heard a thing about it yet?

I would drive the beretta up, just not sure if I can manage with the bad gas mileage its getting :(

by smoker » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:45 am

i was just tinting a full mini van and thought of you and just wondered how it was going with the tint?

by Ryan from Ohio » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:14 am

If you can do it on a saturday or sunday Im soooo there.

Never had a car tinted yet, but always wanted to. Just can never seem to find the $175 to do it...

You want one car or both? :bigwink:

by jonnyb » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:38 pm

if i had a couple of days off i would drive there. we'll see tho.

by Justin from Detroit1 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:59 pm

Mercedesbends69 wrote:All I need is my driver and passenger window done cause the back and quarter windows are already done but I might have to take you up on this.
Cool, let me know mang.

by Mercedesbends69 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:35 pm

All I need is my driver and passenger window done cause the back and quarter windows are already done but I might have to take you up on this.

by smoker » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:17 pm

good luck with the tint man...been doing it for a couple of years now and had to learn the hard way, got a do it yourself program and did exactly what you are doing, free tint for buddys but no griping about it..no car is ever perfect, you are putting plastic on glass and it will never be flawless but your eye will become attuned to slight imperfections that the customer will never see. we are also a glass shop so i get to see tint work other shops do and they are all the same, nobodys perfect, just able to hide the imperfections.

by audiobass10 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:03 pm

wow..if i didn't pay 200 bucks for 5% i'd drive all the way up to detroit for that

Anyone in the Detroit area want free window tinting?

by Justin from Detroit1 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:38 pm

As I posted before ,my shop is open. We moved in with a local wheel, tint, and vinyl shop. I am currently learning to tint. I need some vehicles to practice tinting on. I will need your vehicle for a whole day (drop it off at 9 am, pick it up around 6 pm), but in the end you get free window tint. It will be done to perfection, you don't have to worry about it being all wrinkled or anything, because no car leaves the shop with a bad int job. Anyone interested?

Top